SPECIAL ONLINE DOUBLE DEGREE OFFER for the September 2020 intake: you will be eligible to study the Corporate Program in Leadership and Management at no extra cost and earn 30 more ECTS points.
- Live Virtual Seminars
- Multi-media Learning
- Group discussions and presentations
- Pre- and post-assignment with comprehensive online learning solution for each module
Efficient managers and project managers have a good eye for the right employees who can help the company to rise above economic and organizational challenges.
Students in the Business and Organizational Psychology specialization will develop the competency to look for the ideal interaction between people and the challenges their organizations face.
The M.Sc. Program in Business Management specializing in Business and Organizational Psychology is a 2-year online learning program. This allows the participants to study without leaving their home.
If you join the September 2020 intake, you will have the option to study the Corporate Program in Leadership and Management without extra cost (normal tuition fee for the Corporate Programs are 3,900 EUR).
Throughout the Master's program, participants will gain real-time industry insights from professional lecturers. The practice-oriented approach will prepare you for a vast range of functions and ﬁelds of work.
The study program is state-recognized and accredited by FIBAA.
Advantages of the program
- You can take your study materials to work and discuss them with your colleagues;
- You can increase your performance and help others do the same;
- You can have access to a diverse professional network in various industries;
- You can have real-time industry insight from our professional faculty members.
The Course Structure
There will be modules from both your Core Study -Business and Management and your Specialization - Business and Organizational Psychology.
If you also study the Corporate Program to gain a double degree, there will be extra modules to complete.
Detailed module structures can be found on the course webpage:
To apply to this Master's program, we require the following documents from you:
- Latest updated CV
- Letter of Intent
- High School Certificate
- University Certificate and Transcript
- Proof of English Proficiency (IELTS 6,0 / CEFR - B2 / TOEFL Paper-Based 547 / TOEFL Internet-Based 78) - this is not required for international students if the previous degrees are taught in English
About the School
With innovative and transfer oriented study as well as certificate programmes the Institute of Executive Capabilities (IEC) strengthens the capability of employees and executives to handle increasing ... Read More