- Next Intake: September 12, 2020
- Introduction Session: September 11, 2020
- Language: English
- ECTS: 120
- Type of Study: Online
- Degree: Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Austin Distel / Unsplash
Across the globe, sustainability has become an increasingly important topic for industries and organizations. Today’s organizations are expected to realize and manage the impact they have not only on the economy and society but also on the environment. This intersection of business and sustainability is what Sustainable Management is, and it supports the long-term viability of a business.
In combination with the strong basic knowledge learned from the business foundation modules, in this course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of various sustainability issues as well as the legal regulations in the field of sustainability. The course will also help you develop strategic and operational concepts to promote sustainability in your business and organization or to found your own sustainable company.
Our practice-oriented approach will allow you to develop the necessary skills and qualification to become successful in:
- Business Management
- Sustainability Management
- Sustainability Consultant
- Corporate Sustainability Strategist
- Risk Management Specialist
- Transformation Manager for Sustainability
- Entrepreneur in the field of Sustainability
- Economics, Politics and Society
- Strategic Management
- Innovation Project
- Business Organization
- Leadership and Communication
- Project Management
- Research & Science Project
- Philosophy of Science and Research Methods
- Advanced Statistics
- Sustainability in Society, Economy, and Organizations
- Sustainable/Responsible Management
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- Sustainable Growth Strategies
- Sustainable Finance and Risk
- Change Management
- Organizational and Decision Making Techniques
- The Future of Business Organization
You start your studies whenever you want
Thanks to the unique curricular concept of our program with flexible entry opportunity, you can start your studies any time which suits you the best. All modules and additional sessions are arranged following your start. Direct your studies like never before.
Do it your way now, Online
Once admitted and enrolled, each student receives access to the exclusive learning solutions designed precisely for this master’s degree course to secure academic success. For each module, every student gets detailed specialized literature and materials which should be processed before the LIVE online classes. No fixed venues and no travel and living expenses needed for that.
Take an exam at your pace whenever it suits you
Once you have completed the LIVE online classes for a specific module, you are given up to 6 weeks for further studies and completion of an exam online. You start an exam anytime you like and are given up to 2 hours to undertake it.
Stay supervised on your path to a degree
During insightful and research-oriented group study days, you remain assisted throughout your studies. You have specific questions? Just contact a lecturer you need and register for his/her specialized coaching session.
Your Transfer Project
During your studies, you will be working on a transfer project in the field of your choice. Do precisely what intrigues and motivates you and implement the theory of modules delivered straightforward into practice or your area of work.
Your Final Exam in Master of Science
Stand for your ideas and thoughts. The final exam covers the presentation and defense of your master’s thesis.
The tuition fees are 410 EUR per month.
The tuition fees cover access to the INSIDER online learning solution, teaching materials available via the e-learning platform Moodle, access to the online libraries, professional coaching during the student project as well as the access to IEC-Alumni organization.
In addition to the tuition fees, there are also fees for exams that cost 300 EUR, installment fee of 240 EUR (unless you choose to pay total tuition fees upfront), as well as a one-time admission fee of 300 EUR.
Application to the course is open to anyone who can present a first university degree or an equivalent degree that covered courses in economics, mathematics, and statistics (a pre-course can also demonstrate this).
To apply to this Master's program, please submit the following documents:
- Signed latest updated CV
- Letter of Intent
- High School Certificate
- University Certificate with Transcript of Records (min. Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Recent Photograph
- Proof of English proficiency(IELTS 6,0 / CEFR - B2 / TOEFL Paper-Based 547 / TOEFL Internet-Based 78)
Your academic profile and working experience will be assessed in detail during 2 application interviews. To ensure that your application is processed as quickly as possible, all documents that are originally not in the German or English language should be translated to German or English by a sworn translator and sent in PDF format.
A language proficiency certificate can be submitted upon admission if necessary. However, please note that you cannot be enrolled unless all documents required have been completely submitted.
The application and admission procedures consist of 4 steps which might take up to 3-6 weeks to process:
- Submit your application via the online application form or via email. No deadlines to consider.
- Participate in 2 application interviews which aim at assessing your profile and capabilities for the course
- If admitted, confirm the admission by submitting the completed admission documents by the submission deadline provided
- Once the first installment is paid, you are automatically enrolled in the course starting from the date of your choice
You can send these documents to Studentinfo@Steinbeis-IEC.de or via our Online Application Form.
We offer this Master’s program with an open-enrollment system, which enables you to start your studies any time you like.
About the School
With innovative and transfer oriented study as well as certificate programmes the Institute of Executive Capabilities (IEC) strengthens the capability of employees and executives to handle increasing ... Read More