The Master in Risk Management specializing in Finance of EALDE is an online master that allows you to obtain your own double degree with international validity. The objective of this program is to offer a transversal vision of the concepts of Risk Management that an organization faces, train the student to exercise the risk function in a financial entity, and know the banking supervision, institutional architecture and the reference regulations.
This online master delves into different types of risks inherent to the company such as reputational, commercial, legal or actuarial risks, with special emphasis on financial risks. Knowledge of the ISO 31000, CORSO and ORSA regulations is transmitted during the training program. The principles of Basle III are also addressed, which allow to face situations of financial crisis.
The Master in Risk Management specializing in Finance prepares to practice as a risk professional in a company or a financial entity and allows to acquire differentiating skills compared to other less qualified professional profiles.
Helloquence / Unsplash
Course 1. Introduction to Risk Management.
- Introduction. General considerations. Different actors and perspectives.
- Risk management An approach from the perspective of the insurance sector.
- Risk Management ERM models in banking and Project Management.
- ISO31000: 2018. Principles and guidelines for Risk Management.
Course 2. General concepts of Risk Management.
- Appetite, attitude, criteria and level of risk. Tolerance and capacity.
- Classification of risks Types and groups of risks.
- Identification and characterization of risks. Risk Matrices
- The evaluation and treatment of risk. Risk level, heat maps and controls.
Course 3. Risk Assessment Process.
- Risk assessment units. Objectives and processes.
- Events, probability and consequences.
- Risk analysis. Methods and techniques. ISO 31010
- Maturity models Audit and advice.
Course 4. Business Risks.
- Strategic and reputational risks
- Legal and financial risks
- Operational risks
- Emergency Risks
Course 5. Organizational structure and Treatment.
- The organizational structure in risk management.
- Policies and procedures manual.
- Treatment of the risks.
- Cost benefit analysis.
Course 6. Transversal Risks in the Company.
- Introduction to project risk management.
- Introduction to IT risk management.
- Introduction to labor risk management.
- Introduction to environmental risk management.
Course 7. Financial Risks in the Company.
- ISO 55,000 asset management.
- Introduction to insurance and actuarial management.
- Fraud and money laundering.
- The model of the three lines of defense.
Course 8. Risk Analysis and Management Software.
- Risk Analysis Software.
- Design and simulation.
- Evaluation and Document Management With Global Suite I.
- Evaluation and Document Management With Global Suite II.
Course 9. Specialization in Financial Risks.
- Credit, Market and Liquidity Risks.
- Regulatory framework. General Banking and Insurance Law.
- Credit risk.
- Market risk.
- Liquidity risk.
- Risks in the Financial Departments.
- Balance risk.
- Interest rate risks. Interest rates and yield curve.
- Introduction to non-financial risks.
- Extra-financial information and climate change.
Course 10. Master thesis.
Why study this master?
The Master in Risk Management specializing in Finance is an academic program of higher education that guarantees specialization in financial risk management. All the contents of the training program are taught by expert and active professors in large reputable companies in the Spanish business risk sector, among others: AGERS, REPSOL, BBVA, SANTANDER or CAIXABANK.
The characteristics of this online master allow training to identify, assess and analyze the different financial risks (credit, market, liquidity), as well as non-financial risks that impact the banking sector (operational and reputational). In addition, the Global Suite Risk Management software license is facilitated during the course.
The online methodology of the Master in Risk Management specializing in Finance allows the reconciliation of work and family life of the student with their training.
What will I learn?
At the end of the Master in Risk Management specializing in Finance you will be able to:
- Master the main banking and insurance regulations.
- Integrally manage the financial and non-financial risks of a company.
- Know in depth the principles of Basel III.
- Define the concept of different financial risks and know their typology.
- Know the international regulatory framework and its impact on risk management in entities.
Who is it for?
This training program is especially aimed at:
- Managers, professionals and financial technicians of the companies.
- Professionals of Finance and Control of the company that require specializing in risks.
- Regulatory entities, central banks and supervisors.
- Auditors and advisors who seek to expand knowledge in this area.
About the School
EALDE Business School nace con vocación de aprovechar al máximo las posibilidades que Internet y las nuevas tecnologías brindan a la enseñanza. Ofrece a sus alumnos la posibilidad de cursar, desde el ... Read More