- Duration: 1 year
- Final price: 4,000 euros Scholarship of 10% 3,600 euros
- Modality: Online
- Requirements: Official university qualification issued by an institution of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
- Qualification obtained: Official Master's Degree from the University of the Middle Atlantic
- Employment and internship
The main objectives of this master's degree are aimed at their students:
- Know the political, social, legal, economic and organizational structure of health systems.
- Understand and know how to apply health planning techniques.
- Be able to develop the individual competence of the leadership of multidisciplinary clinical teams.
- Develop techniques related to People Management in the field of Health Management.
- Understand and know how to apply the correct use of information systems for the analysis and solution of problems in Clinical Management.
- Identify and apply the theories and models about the organization of the Sanitary Systems as well as their operation.
- Know how to effectively communicate conclusions and knowledge to both specialized and non-specialized publics in Health and Clinical Management.
I direct A
Mainly graduates in the areas of Economics, Business Administration and Management, Marketing, Law, Accounting and Finance, Medicine, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Dentistry, Psychology and Occupational Therapy.
This master's degree, framed within the Chair IMF IUTA with the University of the Middle Atlantic, is taught online through a virtual platform, allowing the student access to the study, regardless of their geographical location or time availability. In this platform you will find all the academic content, information about the works, alerts, calendars, and a permanent communication system with the tutor and the students.
During the course, a continuous evaluation of the student will be carried out through the ordinary exams at the end of each semester. The tests or final exercises of each subject are face-to-face.
Likewise, for the overcoming of the program, the student will have to carry out and defend a Final Master's Project on an original topic and linked to their studies.
Official Master's Degree in Health Management and Management from the Universidad del Atlántico Medio, recognized by the Ministry of Education and valid throughout the EHEA. It makes it possible to obtain 60 ECTS credits, as well as access to Doctorate programs.
- Health Management
- Sanitary Address
- Clinical Management
- Practical Workshops
- Master's Thesis
All students who pass this master's degree will be able to work as
- Director of public health administration.
- Hospital manager.
- Medical and / or nursing director
- Head of Assistance Services.
- Medical and / or nursing coordinator of Primary Care Centers.