Group sessions to help build self-confidence allowing students to develop their own voice and share perspective in relation to peers while improving understanding through discussions, feedback and benefit from other students pool of knowledge and skill. Content allows for all level of traders to benefit, from beginner to advanced. Our course is always relevant. We continuously update our material to reflect the ever-changing market trend, movement and conditions.
This package includes:
- Full Volume Training Course.
- 60-day access to The Exchange.
- Supplemental live weekly webinars and training sessions everything you need to know when looking to trade the foreign exchange market.
- Access to the private chatroom for students to benchmark against other traders.
- 1200+ Member Group Chat to answer and clarify questions and materials.
- E-Book designed to show you how to grow a small account.
- Online tools and resources available 24-7.
- 5 weeks, twice per week, web-based group sessions.
- Session recordings.
- Personal mentorship to fine-tune strategy, technical skills and capability.
During the 5 week program, the communication will take place on Telegram & Zoom. Telegram is a cloud-based instant messaging and voice IP service. Users can send messages and exchange photos, videos, stickers, audio and files of any type allowing for the optimization of the education.
Duration & Length:
The duration of the group sessions is 5 weeks in which two sessions take place a week. The length of each group session is 1-2 hours depending on how long it takes to get through the material for that given session.
- Fundamental Analysis
- Sentimental Analysis
- Technical Analysis
- Risk management
- Candlestick Analysis
- Pattern Analysis
- Fibonacci Levels
- Monthly & Weekly Levels
- The Strategy
- Compounding An Account
- Formulating A Trading Strategy
- Behavioral Analysis
- Types Of Impulses
- Position ManagementTwo types Of RetestsPredicting The Stock Market Crash
- Going Full Time
- Additional Videos
One Time Payment Of $699.00
Program taught in: