Training Chef (fe) e-business project is a title approved by the State in RNCP (level II) Decree of 19 November 2014 published in the Official Journal of 29 November 2014).
Chef Training (fe) of E-business project is open to holders of a diploma level bac + 3 having a real interest in digital.
The selection of candidates is done on file review.
Acquire the following skills:
After training, the holders of the title Chef (fe) e-business project will be able to:
- Create, manage, administer websites with a commercial vocation
- To study the advisability of an online market and animate
- Create, manage and optimize online advertising campaigns
- To design an online communication strategy, implement it and evaluate it
- To promote online services, organizing events and animate
- Retain customers, develop a network of prospects and win new customers
The title Chef (fe) e-business project prepares students for head of e-business project in the developing functions, entertainment, marketing and sale.
- Account Manager
- Community Manager
- Web Project Manager
- Digital Communication Manager
- Mobile business development project manager
- E-Marketing Project Manager
- Web Marketing
Program taught in: