The Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification is designed for managers who have the authority and personal inspiration to translate organisational strategy into effective operational performance.
The programme will provide learners with an advanced qualification that supports their development as managers within the international tourism and hospitality industry, with a lifelong-learning orientation. It will also provide learners with the ability to analyse complex management problems and to apply and adapt specialist skills and technical terminology to propose solutions to these problems. Successful completion of this programme will enable learners to make decisions about the leadership, planning and management of work areas in the tourism and hospitality industry that are informed by best practice and contemporary research.
GSBF delivers high-quality and accredited programmes that are current and relevant. We offer over 20 programmes including finance, accounts, marketing, human resources and general management that are reflective of the new business landscape.
- Easy Fee payment plan. Pay as low as GBP £240 per month.
- Same Diploma as on-campus students.
- The diploma is recognised worldwide.
- Assessments via assignment submission.
For entry, the learner must possess one of the following.
- Possession of an honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification or
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience
- English requirements: If the learner is not from a majority English-speaking country, they must provide evidence of English language competency.
- You are awarded Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management at the end of the programme.
- Assessment is the assignment. There are No exams.
The Level-7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management programmes consists of the following 6 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits:
- Strategic Management and Marketing for Tourism and Hospitality (20 credits)
- Destination Management (20 credits)
- International Tourism Policy and Development (20 credits)
- E-Tourism and Social Media in Tourism and Hospitality (20 credits)
- Organisational Behaviour in International Tourism and Hospitality Organisations (20 credits)
- Advanced Research Methods for Tourism and Hospitality (20 credits)