The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership programme is designed for managers who have the authority and personal inspiration to translate organisational strategy into effective operational performance. The qualification requires managers to build on their strategic management and leadership skills and to focus on the requirements of implementing the organisation’s strategy.
The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership has been developed to produce graduates with skills to understand the business environment in which they operate and to align good strategic decision making to maintain their organisations' competitive advantage. To achieve this, the learners learn through an integrated approach to theory and practice using real-time activities. Successful completion of this diploma will enable learners to build on their strategic management and leadership skills and to focus on the requirements of implementing the organisation’s strategy.
GSBF delivers high-quality and accredited programmes that are current and relevant. We offer over 20 programmes including finance, accounts, marketing, human resources and general management that are reflective of the new business landscape.
- Easy Fee payment plan. Pay as low as GBP £240 per month.
- Same Diploma as on-campus students.
- The diploma is recognised worldwide.
- Assessments via assignment submission.
For entry, the learner must possess one of the following.
- Possession of an honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification or
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience
- English requirements: If the learner is not from a majority English-speaking country, they must provide evidence of English language competency.
- You are awarded Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership at the end of the programme.
- Assessment is the assignment. There are No exams.
The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership programmes consist of the following 4 mandatory units and 4 optional units that provide a total of 120 credits:
- Professional Development and Communication Skills (15 credits)
- Strategic Management (15 credits)
- Strategic Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour (15 credits)
- Advanced Business Research Methods (15 credits)
- Strategic Financial Management (15 credits)
- Supply Chain and Operations Management (15 credits)
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship (15 credits)
- Business Law, Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (15 credits)
- Strategic Change Management (15 credits)
- Strategic Marketing (15 credits)
- Globalisation & Marketing Strategy (15 credits)