This 120 credit qualification has been created to develop and reward learners with legal skills and knowledge in international business law and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to a wide range of sectors.
The aim of this programme is to develop legal skills, analysis, logical thinking and knowledge that can usefully be applied in further study, the legal profession and public service. It provides students with an understanding of law in the context of business to equip them with abilities needed to work with advanced issues.
- To understand the wide ranges of subjects in international business law.
- Develop an understanding of a legal framework that governs international business transactions within the industry.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the commercial trust law, company law, international trade law, intellectual property law, and the law of financial crimes in the international business.
- Develop research skills and the ability to write on key areas in international business law.
- Select, collate, review and analyse information from a wide range of sources.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life-changing decision, get the necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities: As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to LLM degree on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost-effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material/e-library support/study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment Plans: Interest-free monthly, quarterly and half-yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support: Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via WhatsApp call is provided on a case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
This qualification is approved and regulated by the UK government's regulator of qualifications - OfQual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
The qualification is listed on www.OfQual.gov.uk website.
- OfQual Qualification Number: 603/4199/3
> Awarding body - Qualifi, UK
This Level 7 qualification represents practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competencies that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
Level 7 Diploma in International Business Law consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
Mandatory Units (Choose any six units, each unit is of 20 credit value)
- International Trade Law
- Commercial Trust Law
- Industrial and Intellectual Property Law
- Law of Financial Crimes
- Company Law
- Legal Research and Research Methods
- Corporate Governance – Principles and Practices
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months!
Under accelerated mode, the learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at special pricing of £1000.
Apply today - Visit www.LSIB.co.uk
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Learners completing the Level 7 Diploma in International Business Law will allow progress to:
- Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership,
- LLM degree with the associated partner University;
- Progress directly into employment in an associated profession.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit www.LSIB.co.uk and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
About the School
Studying with LSIB gives you the opportunity to develop your knowledge of business and information technology and help you grow your key competencies – so you gain the skills to tackle work projects a ... Read More