The objective of this 120 credit Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification is to provide learners with the skills and understanding in human resource management (HRM) that align with good strategic decision making to maintain organisations’ competitive advantage.
Learners acquire knowledge through an integrated approach of theory in human resource management and practice using real-time activities. Successful completion of this qualification will develop learners’ strategic human resource management and leadership skills and their ability to focus on the requirements of implementing an organisation’s strategy.
The Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or to work toward a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
- To understand and apply the principles of human resource management in a business environment.
- Review and apply the principles of human resource management within the industry.
- To understand and apply the principles of human resource management in a specific environment.
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem-solving techniques specific to business and industry.
- Select, collate, review and analyse information from a wide range of sources.
- Work independently and as part of a team 8. Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life-changing decision, get the necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities: As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to MBA degree / Masters degree in Human resource management on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost-effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material/e-library support/study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment Plans: Interest-free monthly, quarterly and half-yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support: Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via WhatsApp call is provided on a case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
This qualification is approved and regulated by the UK government's regulator of qualifications - OfQual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
The qualification is listed on www.OfQual.gov.uk website.
- OfQual Qualification Number: 601/8378/0
> Awarding body - OTHM, UK
This Level 7 qualification represents practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competencies that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
The Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification consists of 8 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Strategic Human Resource Management (15 credits)
- Managing and Co-ordinating Human Resources (15 credits)
- Leadership and Management Development (15 credits)
- Contemporary Issues in Human Resource Management (15 credits)
- Global Talent Management (15 credits)
- Performance and Reward Management (15 credits)
- Employment Legislation (10 credits)
- Business Research Methods (20 credits)
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months at special pricing of £1000!
Apply today - Visit www.LSIB.co.uk
Who is this course for?
- Serious about the highest qualification attainment within HR.
- Looking to achieve a Master’s in HR Management (this could be prerequisite or requirement for a board-level HR position.)
- Experienced in HR but looking to ensure they are operating at the highest and best practice.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit www.LSIB.co.uk and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
About the School
Studying with LSIB gives you the opportunity to develop your knowledge of business and information technology and help you grow your key competencies – so you gain the skills to tackle work projects a ... Read More