The objective of Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification is to develop learners’ understanding of policy, management theory and practice in health and social care.
It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals, services users and policymakers in their own country. It will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective manager in the hospitals/social care industry.
It combines both theoretical and practical knowledge in the health and social care profession. The qualification will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective performance, planning and accountability, development and team leadership. Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within health care administration and/or management.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life-changing decision, get the necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised, it is listed on OfQual website and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities: As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to a Masters degree or Level 8 Diploma qualification on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost-effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material/e-library support/study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment Plans: Interest-free monthly, quarterly and half-yearly payment plans available for all courses. Stat as low as £190 per month!
- Extensive Tutor Support: Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via WhatsApp call is provided on a case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
This qualification is approved and regulated by the UK government's regulator of qualifications - OfQual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
The qualification is listed on www.OfQual.gov.uk website.
- OfQual Qualification Number: 601/8177/1
> Awarding body - OTHM, UK
This Level 7 qualification represents practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competencies that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
The Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management consists of 8 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Managing Service Delivery in Health and Social Care (15 credits)
- Managing Finance in the Healthcare Sector (15 credits)
- International Health Policy (15 credits)
- Strategic Management in the Healthcare Industry (15 credits)
- Organisational Behaviour in Health and Social Care (15 credits)
- Human Resource Management (15 credits)
- Strategic Marketing for Health and Social Care (10 credits)
- Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals (20 credits)
Who is this course for?
The qualification provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals, services users and policymakers in their own country. It provides knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective manager in the hospitals/social care industry.
The qualification will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective performance, planning and accountability, development and team leadership.
Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within health care administration and/or management.
- The Average Health And Social Care salary in the UK is £32,653 as per Average salary checker on the Reed website (12 July 2019).
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Passing the Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study.
As this qualification is approved and regulated by OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to progress to Master’s top-up programmes at many universities in the UK and overseas with advanced standing.
About the School
Studying with LSIB gives you the opportunity to develop your knowledge of business and information technology and help you grow your key competencies – so you gain the skills to tackle work projects a ... Read More