You can pay your course fee either:
- On-line on our website or
- Through bank transfer/ EFT
Full-time / Part-time
Diploma in Business Management (QCF) (Level 6)
The programme allows learners to acquire knowledge and understanding in a range of topics and to develop key skills they require to work in Business Management roles. This is done through a substantial core of mandatory units. The core content of this qualification is for those entering a strategic level of management with a key emphasis on developing an understanding of the research skills and personal development expected of a senior manager which will enable them to progress to higher-level general management or specialised business programmes at a later stage in their business or academic careers.
The aims of this programme will allow learners to:
- Opportunities for learners to acquire knowledge and understanding and develop a range of skills, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life
- Specialisms that are directly related to learners’ current responsibilities or that meet a particular interest and support career development
- Learners with the opportunity to acquire a broader range of knowledge and understanding and to develop the skills they require to work in the field of management.
Who is it for?
We provide a track of flexible professional qualifications that are designed for learners to develop progressively the skills and knowledge that they will need to help them in their careers. These qualifications can also lead to university top-up programmes, such as MBA, MA, MSc, BA (Hons) etc.
The learning outcomes will be achieved by the use of the following learning and teaching methods and strategies:
- Learning and teaching situations such as lectures and tutorials
- Live and simulated case studies
- Assessment via assignment submission
- Online programme with the student to faculty ratio of just 15:1.
- LSPM has world-class professors, derived from best institutions. Many of the professors also have hands-on experience as programmers/ engineers in Software companies.
- State of the art £1 million Learning Management System (LMS) with 24 X 7 uptime.
- Fully recognized and globally accepted Degree.
- Our Course is most relevant and designed as per the needs and requirements of today businesses world over.
- With the advantage of studying on the job, anytime and anywhere, you get cost advantage and the same degree which is given to full-time students at the university campus.
Why choose this LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognized and accepted world over.
- Our curriculum helps you to develop critical thinking, exceptional management knowledge and cultural awareness.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which give you the advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Be part of an elite cohort of talented business students, and develop a valuable and influential global network using the LSPM online community.
The Level 6 Diploma in Business Management (QCF) consists of 6 mandatory units total of 120 credits (20 Credits for each unit).
- Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
- Business Project
- Operations Management
- Financial Decision Making
- Sustainable Business Practices
- Strategic Human Resource Management
For entry onto the Level 6 Diploma in Business Management qualification, the learner must possess:
- NQF/QCF Level 5 diploma or equivalent overseas qualification as recognised by UK NARIC
- Mature learners (over 21) with relevant work experience
If the learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency at a minimum of CEFR (The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) level B2 from a recognised English test provider or IELTS level 5.5 in each component.
The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
OTHM, UK, a UK based awarding organisation, regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) and recognised by Qualifications Wales.
Progressions / Top-up
Upon successful completion of the Level 6 Diploma in Business Management qualification, learners may progress to:
- An OTHM Level 7 Diploma within the relevant academic discipline
- A postgraduate degree programme at UK universities
- Employment in Business or related sectors
- Relevant postgraduate professional programmes
About the School
LSPM is dedicated to advancing the frontiers of the study of management and planning, through its research, collaboration across the entire LSPM, and its commitment with enterprises, organizations, an ... Read More