This qualification is designed for learners who wish to pursue a career in the financial services industry, professional accountancy, banking and finance or management. The qualification equips learners with the essential skills and knowledge needed to pursue high-level careers in all types of organisations in the public and private sector and within industry and commerce, both in the UK and abroad.
The Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance qualification also provides learners with the opportunity to work toward a relevant master’s programme with advanced standing.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life-changing decision, get the necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities: As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to MBA degree / Masters degree in finance or Level 8 Diploma qualification on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost-effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material/e-library support/study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest-free monthly, quarterly and half-yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support: Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via WhatsApp call is provided on a case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
This qualification is approved and regulated by the UK government's regulator of qualifications - OfQual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
The qualification is listed on www.OfQual.gov.uk website.
- OfQual Qualification Number: 601/8465/6
> Awarding body - OTHM, UK
This Level 7 qualification represents practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competencies that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
The Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Investment Analysis (20 credits)
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance (20 credits)
- Global Finance and Strategy (20 credits)
- Strategic Financial Management (20 credits)
- Strategic Audit (20 credits)
- Corporate Reporting (20 credits)
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months!
Under accelerated mode, the learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at special pricing of £1000.
Apply today - Visit www.LSIB.co.uk
Who is this course for?
Do you aspire for a management role, but have a bachelor level qualification in another subject? Our Diploma in Accounting and Finance is the most popular postgraduate offering, covering a wide selection of topics that equip you with the practical skills you need to excel in management or consultancy.
It gives you the opportunity to gain expertise in individual business disciplines without limiting your employment options.
Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 6 Award/Diploma or a Bachelors degree or any equivalent qualification
- Apply on the basis of work experience in case you have 5 years of work experience or more.
- The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Successful completion of this qualification enables our learners to progress to Masters degree Top-Up.
The qualification is listed on OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) website, learners are eligible to progress to an MSc Accounting and Finance top-up degree or MBA degree via UK University.
About the School
Studying with LSIB gives you the opportunity to develop your knowledge of business and information technology and help you grow your key competencies – so you gain the skills to tackle work projects a ... Read More