Level 6 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification will provide learners with an advanced qualification that supports their development as manager within the tourism and hospitality industry, with a lifelong-learning orientation; enable learners to critically evaluate contemporary knowledge and theories to use these to propose solutions complex management problems in the tourism and hospitality industry; provide learners with the ability to apply and adapt specialist skills and technical terminology to develop their management skills in the tourism and hospitality industry; enable learners to make decisions about the leadership, planning and management of work areas in the tourism and hospitality industry that are informed by best practice and contemporary research.
The programme will allow learners to acquire a range of knowledge and understanding and to develop some of the key skills required to work as a manager within the Tourism and Hospitality sector.
GSBF delivers high-quality and accredited programmes that are current and relevant. We offer over 20 programmes including finance, accounts, marketing, human resources and general management that are reflective of the new business landscape.
- Easy Fee payment plan. Pay as low as GBP £140 per month.
- Same Diploma as on-campus students.
- The diploma is recognised worldwide.
- Assessments via assignment submission.
For entry, the learner must possess one of the following:
- Level 3 diploma or GCE/GCSE or equivalent overseas qualification or
- Mature learners (over 21) with relevant work experience
You are awarded Level-4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management at the end of the programme.
Assessment is the assignment. There are No exams.
The Level 6 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management consists of the following 6 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits:
- Strategic Marketing for Tourism and Hospitality
- Tourism Policy and Planning
- Organisational Behaviour in Tourism and Hospitality
- Technology in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Tourism and International Development
- Researching Tourism and Hospitality Management
HR Officer, Senior HR Officer, Administrative Head, Placement Officer, Recruitment Coordinator, Recruiter, HR Consultant, HR Manager, Training and Development Officer, Learning and Development Officer etc.