The Level 6 Diploma in Business Management programme allows learners to acquire knowledge and understanding in a range of topics and to develop key skills they require to work in Business Management roles. This is done through a substantial core of mandatory units. The core content of this qualification is for those entering a strategic level of management with a key emphasis on developing an understanding of the research skills and personal development expected of a senior manager which will enable them to progress to higher level general management or specialised business programmes at a later stage in their business or academic careers.
GSBF delivers high-quality and accredited programmes that are current and relevant. We offer over 20 programmes including finance, accounts, marketing, human resources and general management that are reflective of the new business landscape.
- Easy Fee payment plan. Pay as low as GBP £140 per month.
- Same Diploma as on-campus students.
- The diploma is recognised worldwide.
- Assessments via assignment submission.
For entry, the learner must possess one of the following.
- Possession of a UK level 5 diploma in related subject or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with relevant work experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
English requirements: If the learner is not from a majority English-speaking country, they must provide evidence of English language competency.
You are awarded Level-6 Diploma in Business Management at the end of the programme.
Assessment is through the assignment. There are No exams.
The Level 6 Diploma in Business Management consists of the following 6 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits.
- Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
- Operations Management
- Financial Decision Making
- Sustainable Business Practices
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Business Project
HR Officer, Senior HR Officer, Administrative Head, Placement Officer, Recruitment Coordinator, Recruiter, HR Consultant, HR Manager, Training and Development Officer, Learning and Development Officer etc.
Program taught in: