The GSBF Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration meets the need of those wanting to gain a qualification, which provides a firm grounding in business administration and a basis for the further academic study. This course focuses on the functional areas of management and administration within an organisation and how those disciplines integrate at the operational level, linking with the overall corporate strategy to achieve short, medium and long-term objectives.
- Easy Fee payment plan. Pay as low as GBP £140 per month.
- Same Diploma as on-campus students.
- The diploma is recognised worldwide.
- Assessments via assignment submission.
For entry onto the GSBF Level-5 Diploma in Business Management qualification, the learner must possess:
- Level 3 diploma or GCE/GCSE or equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with relevant work experience.
If the learner is not from a majority English-speaking country, they must provide evidence of English language competency at a minimum of CEFR (The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) level B1 from a recognised English test provider or IELTS level 4.0 in each component.
Assessment is through an assignment. There are No exams.
The Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration consists of the following 5 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits.
- Management Control – 20 Credits
- Management of Salesforce – 20 Credits
- Strategic Marketing Management – 20 Credits
- Business Law – 20 Credits
- Research Project including Research Methods – 40 Credits
HR Officer, Senior HR Officer, Administrative Head, Placement Officer, Recruitment Coordinator, Recruiter, HR Consultant, HR Manager, Training and Development Officer, Learning and Development Officer etc.