The Level 5 Diploma in Business Management qualification is designed for learners to enhance their understanding of management in the context of general business. The qualification will give learners a theoretical understanding of management concepts and an overview of the general business. It will equip learners to find employment with junior management prospects in general business or to continue professional or academic studies in a related area.
GSBF delivers high-quality and accredited programmes that are current and relevant. We offer over 20 programmes including finance, accounts, marketing, human resources and general management that are reflective of the new business landscape.
- Easy Fee payment plan. Pay as low as GBP £140 per month.
- Same Diploma as on-campus students.
- The diploma is recognised worldwide.
- Assessments via assignment submission.
For entry onto the GSBF Level-5 Diploma in Business Enterprise qualification, the learner must possess:
- Level 3 diploma or GCE/GCSE or equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with relevant work experience.
If the learner is not from a majority English-speaking country, they must provide evidence of English language competency at a minimum of CEFR (The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) level B1 from a recognised English test provider or IELTS level 4.0 in each component.
Assessment is the assignment. There are No exams.
The Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise consists of the following 6 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits.
- Entrepreneurship, Enterprise and Creativity – 20 Credits
- Influences on Organisational Growth and Development – 20 Credits
- Venture Management – Growing a Business – 20 Credits
- Marketing for Growth Organisations – 20 Credits
- Developing and Launching a New Business – 20 Credits
- Social Enterprise and Third Sector Organisations – 20 Credits
HR Officer, Senior HR Officer, Administrative Head, Placement Officer, Recruitment Coordinator, Recruiter, HR Consultant, HR Manager, Training and Development Officer, Learning and Development Officer etc.