You will study three aspects of public administration:
●The policy process, within which public services are developed.
●The organisational and human context through which public services are delivered.
●The wider social, economic and political environment that shapes public service demands and constraints.
Learners will also learn how to analyse complex public management problems, lead change effectively, and develop ability to manage through networks and partnerships.
The programme is taught in two stages including core modules which will focus on helping the learners to grow as a competent and reflective practitioner, both in the current role, and in preparation for more demanding roles in the future.
The final stage consists of 12000 word dissertation along with a programme manager and your supervisor who will be with you every step of the way.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life-changing decision, get the necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: The qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Comprehensive study materials: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
- Tutor Support: The programme comes with complete tutor support via Live Chat, email and WhatsApp phone call.
- Payment plans: Pay your fee in easy Interest-free monthly, quarterly and half-yearly instalments.
- Start as low as £190 per month!
- Cost-effective: Typically British qualification starts from GBP £10000 - £14000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy saving up to 60% on your educational investment.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.
Stage 1 (Level 7 Diploma stage - 120 credits)
- Managing and Leading in the Public Sector (20 credits)
- Public Service Reform and Innovation (20 credits)
- Policy and Politics – Theory and Analysis (20 credits)
- Managing Public Finance (20 credits)
- Managing Public Sector Projects (20 credits)
- Advanced Research Methods (20 credits)
[Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to progression to Stage 2]
Stage 2 (University stage)
- Dissertation Project
[Successful completion of Stage 2 leads to award of Degree by the university]
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification or
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification and
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit www.LSIB.co.uk and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
About the School
Studying with LSIB gives you the opportunity to develop your knowledge of business and information technology and help you grow your key competencies – so you gain the skills to tackle work projects a ... Read More