The content of Level 4 Diploma in Business Management qualification is focused on managing communication, business organisations in a global context, people management, finance for managers as well as an understanding of the research skills and personal development expected of a manager. It includes a broad range of highly relevant business and management subject areas, making it ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business. The programme allows learners to acquire knowledge and understanding in a range of topics and to develop key skills they require to work in Business Management roles.
GSBF delivers high-quality and accredited programmes that are current and relevant. We offer over 20 programmes including finance, accounts, marketing, human resources and general management that are reflective of the new business landscape.
- Easy Fee payment plan. Pay as low as GBP £140 per month.
- Same Diploma as on-campus students.
- The diploma is recognised worldwide.
- Assessments via assignment submission.
For entry, the learner must possess one of the following.
- Level 3 Diploma or GCE/GCSE or equivalent overseas qualifications
- Mature learners (over 21) with relevant work experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
English requirements: If the learner is not from a majority English-speaking country, they must provide evidence of English language competency.
You are awarded Level-4 Diploma in Business Management at the end of the programme.
Assessment is the assignment. There are No exams.
Level 4 Diploma in Business Management consists of the following 6 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits.
- Study Skills
- Introduction to Business Communication
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods
- Introduction to Business
- Introduction to Finance
- Business Context
HR Officer, Senior HR Officer, Administrative Head, Placement Officer, Recruitment Coordinator, Recruiter, HR Consultant, HR Manager, Training and Development Officer, Learning and Development Officer etc.