The Level 4 + 5 + 6 Diploma in Health & Social Care has been designed for individuals who wish to pursue a career within health and social care in the public, private or voluntary sector.
The qualification helps you to understand public policy as it relates to health and social care, and develop knowledge and skills in providing joined-up, comprehensive support services which meet people’s needs. Understanding the interplay between integrated health and social care systems is becoming an increasingly important area of health policy, as it holds the possibility of reducing healthcare costs and providing a better experience for healthcare system users.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Comprehensive study materials: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
- Tutor Support: The programme comes with complete tutor support via Live Chat, email and WhatsApp phone call.
- Payment plans: Pay your fee in easy Interest-free monthly, quarterly and half-yearly instalments.
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life-changing decision, get the necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Cost-effective: Typically British degree starts from GBP £ 14000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy saving up to 60% on your educational investment.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.
The Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or any equivalent qualification
- 2 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification (evaluated on a case to case basis)
- The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Carre
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Professional Development in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Effective Communication in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Health and Safety in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Assessment Processes for Effective Health and Social Care Delivery (20 credits)
- Managing Resources in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Partnership Working in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Safeguarding and Protecting Vulnerable Individuals (20 credits)
- Health Improvement and Promotion of Well-being (20 credits)
- Leading Teams in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Providing Professional Supervision for Staff (20 credits)
- Research in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Personal and Professional Development (10 credits)
- Managing Quality in Health and Social Care (15 credits)
- Principles of Health and Social Care Management (15 credits)
- Health and Safety in Health and Social Care Workplaces (15 credits)
- Financial Decision Making for Healthcare Managers (15 credits)
- Human Resource Management in Health and Social Care (15 credits)
- Leadership and Management for Health and Social Care (15 credits)
- Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals (20 credits)
Graduates of this course will be well prepared for a wide range of career choices across business disciplines and sectors.
Many graduates also find that this course gives them the confidence and impetus to go on to study for postgraduate degrees such as MSc in Health and Social care and professional qualifications.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit www.LSIB.co.uk and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
About the School
Studying with LSIB gives you the opportunity to develop your knowledge of business and information technology and help you grow your key competencies – so you gain the skills to tackle work projects a ... Read More