Do you want to pursue a career in the business industry, or simply want to gain more knowledge about administrative responsibilities and services to benefit your personal life or current career?If you answered yes to any of the above, this course is perfect for you!
UK employers have recently reported a shortage in the amount of skilled business and administration staff, despite the fact that more than four and a half million people are already working in this sector. This figure is expected to rise in the coming years as the shortage of skills is leading to deficits. Have you got what it takes to provide the crucial everyday support that organisations need in order to run their business, meet their targets and be successful? This qualification provides you with a thorough understanding of all the aspects of a business administration role, which could enable you to progress within a business environment or pursue a career in the sector.
- Qualification gained: NCFE Level 2 Certificate
- Place of study: Learn from home
- Type of course:Online or Paper-based distance learning course with no exams
- Course duration: 12 - 16 weeks
What topics are covered by the course?
- Unit 1: Principles of providing administrative services
- Unit 2: Principles of business document production and information management
- Unit 3: Understand communication in a business environment
- Unit 4: Understand employer organisations
- Unit 5: Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Unit 6: Understand how to carry out business administration tasks
- Unit 7: Understand how to prepare text
Who is this course aimed at?
This qualification is ideal for anyone who is currently working in a business administration role, aspiring to progress within a team or hoping to gain employment in a role which requires business administration skills.
What will the student be able to do on completion?
After completing a course with us, you will gain a nationally recognised qualification. This not only increases your general knowledge, but also increases your chance of securing a job in business, allowing you to develop your career and improve your chance of progressing in the workplace to reach your goals. Completing this course can get you recognised and put you in line for professional development, and is a fantastic addition to your CV when applying for new jobs!
How is the student assessed?
You are assessed throughout the course by a series of short answer assessment questions which are built into the course. Your answers are automatically saved and are available to be revised and edited at any point before submission.
We offer a manageable, interest-free direct debit scheme where payments are split monthly over the duration of your course. Full tutor and customer service support will be provided throughout the course.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 14, 2017