Leverage your unique leadership capabilities to drive your organization towards success.
A traditional approach to leadership is no longer sufficient in a world that is changing at an exponential rate.
Leadership in the 21st century requires an orientation towards continuous learning and adaptation to the evolving landscape, new technologies, and shifting customer preferences.
This program provides new approaches for leading teams towards effectively reaching organizational goals by drawing on the 4-CAPS+ Leadership Framework, developed by Faculty Director Deborah Ancona and her colleagues at MIT. You’ll examine your personal leadership style and how to effectively leverage others – both inside and outside teams and organizations – to aid in successfully addressing and overcoming organizational challenges.
Earn a certificate of completion from the MIT Sloan School of Management in this online program is empowered to:
- Identify your leadership style, and integrate sensemaking and relating to your leadership approach to build relationships in and across your organization
- Leverage externally focused X-teams to drive distributed leadership and innovation in your organization
- Invent structures and processes to address organizational challenges and stay ahead of the competition, by drawing on MIT’s 4-CAPS+ Leadership Framework
- Examine how to mobilize individuals to move towards a vision and adapt to a changing context
- Collaborate and network with like-minded individuals and thought leaders
Explore the fundamentals of being a distributed leader as you follow your learning path through the weekly modules of this online program:
- Orientation module Welcome to your Online Campus
- Module 1 Your Leadership Signature
- Module 2 Understanding Your Organizational Context
- Module 3 Building Relationships Within and Across Organizations
- Module 4 Creating a Compelling Vision of the Future
- Module 5 Inventing Your Way to a New Future and Building Credibility
- Module 6 X-teams and Your Leadership Journey
Become a more effective, strategic leader
This MIT Sloan online short course is delivered in collaboration with GetSmarter. Learn from industry thought leaders as you develop the distributed leadership skills to lead teams towards reaching organizational goals.
Visit the course page to find out more about upcoming session dates, program price, and more:
If you have any other queries, please contact:
+1 617 997 4979
Book an appointment with your Course Consultant
About the School
The MIT Sloan School of Management emphasizes innovative research that enhances management practice. Its focus on action learning means that students are able to apply concepts learned in the classroo ... Read More