The @WashULaw Master of Laws (LL.M.) program is a dynamic online LL.M. program for foreign lawyers offered by the Washington University School of Law, a top-20 U.S. law school ranked by U.S. News and World Report. Taught by highly respected faculty, and based on the Socratic method, this program is specifically designed to help the next generation of attorneys achieve their international career goals and learn the critical skill sets to succeed in the highly-competitive and rapidly-changing field of international law and business.
- The same academically-rigorous curriculum and selective admissions criteria as that of the Washington University School of Law on-campus program.
- Courses designed and delivered by world-renowned Washington University faculty.
- Live, face-to-face classes on an innovative learning platform that uses social media tools, video conferencing, and instant chat.
- The opportunity to experience the inner-workings of the U.S. court system and law firm environments through an optional immersion program.
- Highly personalized services, including a Student Support Team to help you navigate all elements of the program, from matriculation to graduation.
- Eligibility to take the California bar exam upon successful completion of the program.
This school offers programs in: