Chef is more than just a title. The most traditional gastronomic masters degrees is the basis for successful entry into the management level and management in hotels and restaurants, in community catering, in catering - but also in industry, education and many other areas. Here, the profession of chef offers more than just the guest-oriented work in the kitchen. Chefs are considered perfect leaders for the planning, creation and marketing of gastronomic products and services. And also off the catering countless prospects and opportunities open to them.
Poppe & Neumann graduates of the chef IHK worldwide work as
- Manager, Operations Manager
- Chef cooks, kitchen manager
- Food designers
- Consultants, business consultants
- Sales specialists in the industry
- Food inspectors
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Specialist teachers in vocational schools and in public or private educational institutions
or study because they have acquired with the master craftsman, the college admission or run successful businesses. The master craftsman is and remains - national and international - the central building block for careers for your future career in a leadership / management position in the hotel and catering industry, in the catering, catering, industry and - not least - the solid basis for a successful self-employment.
The course is aimed at
Cooks have completed vocational training newcomers, skilled and unskilled workers and family workers with at least 5 ½ years of professional experience in the kitchen area
The state-certified and approved course master chef CCI is characterized by the mature, based on the professional practice study documents. Like all Poppe & Neumann-distance learning is also the course chef CCI designed to employment and training can be optimally arrange.
Basis for the course content is the "Regulation on the exam to become recognized qualification Certified chef" of the Chamber of Commerce Frankfurt am Main.
If you have not yet taken the instructor aptitude test that is part of your preparation for the master chef exam and one of admission requirements.
Ausbildereignung examination CCI (ADA)
The preparation for the instructor aptitude test CCI covers the first part of the master craftsman "professional and working educational qualifications" from continues (epistles) of seven learning units:
- Introduction Lesson
- Action: Check training requirements and plan training
- Action: Prepare training and assist in the recruitment of trainees
- Action: education perform I
- Action: education perform II
- Action: complete training
- Exam Simulation Training of Trainers
Immediately prior to testing our graduates take part in a two and a half days of verification intensifying Seminar and place subsequently in the written, oral and practical examination before the IHK Frankfurt am Main part.
The preparation for the master chef exam consists of 16 teaching letters and a peripheral companion book together and treated - practical - the following topics, according to DIHK framework:
The subtest "economy-related skills" consists of the following qualification areas:
- Economics and Business Administration
- Legal and Tax
Within this framework can be checked:
- Financial structures,
- Business functions and their interaction
- Start-ups and legal forms - Business Combinations
- fundamental aspects of accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Management accounting
- Evaluation of the economic figures
- Legal relationships
- Tax Considerations
- Business organization
- personnel management
- personnel development
Specific action qualifications
Qualification priority: "employee conduct and promote"
- determine quantitative and qualitative staffing needs
- create job specifications, job plans and descriptions
- Select Staff, deploy and motivate considering their suitability as well as the operational requirements
- Staff introduce in their area of responsibility, issue work orders and instructions and supervise their proper execution
- Personnel development measures to qualify and targeted motivation taking into account the operational needs and employee interests are planning and cause
- Employees regarding assess performance and behavior and issue qualified certificates
Qualification emphasis of "plan, execute and monitor processes"
- develop concepts for food and offers catering services
- operating and developing workplace organization also considering the possibility of outsourcing
- Create labor and scheduling
- calculate costs and make prices
- ensure work safety, hygiene and environmental protection measures
Qualifications focus: "procure products and maintain"
- open sources and use
- compare and evaluate tenders
- store food properly
- Durable goods appropriate for the labor to prepare and maintain
- Apply hygiene and environmental protection measures and use energy economically
- establish required investment
Qualification emphasis of "food technology and nutritional knowledge to apply"
- Raw material, by seasonal, hospitable, price and schedule event-driven food and explain
- Rate food to goods sold and labor
- assess quantitative and qualitative nutritional content of food
- apply methods of nutritional condition, - know food offerings to a sustainable health-conscious diet as well as the most common diet-related diseases
Qualifications focus: "to advise guests and products to market"
- develop promotional activities
- create individual offers for special occasions
- master presentation techniques
- Preparing consulting and sales calls
They have a professional qualification as a chef.
Trainers slip (ADA) - this you will complete, if not already present, as part of your Masters course at Poppe & Neumann Upon successful completion of your training you have at least 3 years of relevant experience at the time of testing.
This means that you can begin six months after your training with distance learning, as you continue working while studying and thus have the time of testing the necessary professional experience.
You do not have a degree in cooking
Trainers slip (ADA) - this you will complete, if not already present, as part of your Masters course at Poppe & Neumann you have the time of testing at least eight years of relevant experience This means that you can begin with 5 ½ years of professional experience with distance learning, as you during the studies continue to work and thus have the time of testing the necessary professional experience.
Study duration and cost
Organization of time
Distance learning (30 months incl. AdA exam, 24 months without AdA exam)
In this phase of your distance learning you get your lesson in a monthly series. The curriculum prepares you for the exam for chefs IHK.
Seminar 1 (trainer aptitude test 4 days)
Upon successful completion of the first part of distance learning "training of trainers", after evaluation and grading of foreign control tasks from this, we invite you to take a 4-day seminar and examination block.
This seminar guides for many years Christoph Ladewig, the owner and manager of the Hotel Fernschule Poppe & Neumann (even for many years auditor of the IHK Frankfurt am Main).
We invite you to the training hotel of the correspondence school Poppe & Neumann and have taken care of us, of course, before it, that you are staying sane during the four days and be fed.
Seminar and testing take place at the training hotel, meaning you are first prepared two intensive days to written IHK examination, which takes place on site.
After the written test oral exam and the teaching is practiced and on the fourth day put the before - had traveled to the training Hotel - Audit Committee of the Chamber of Commerce your examination.
Seminar 2 (5 days)
Upon successful completion of the entire distance education, after evaluation and grading of foreign control tasks, we invite you (attendance period) to the first part of the verification intensifying seminar.
In the five-day block "prepare for the written exam related economy Qualifkationen" They are from our skilled teachers - prepared in detail on the subsequent written examination "business-related skills" - long successful professionals from the industry. In the seminar, the contents of the written test will be treated intensively and audit-oriented.
Now you have six weeks to consolidate the content and thus set the stage for the subsequent seminar block.
Seminar 3 (5 days)
The third part of the attendance phase is to prepare - again under the leadership of our faculty - to the subsequent written examination "action-specific skills" as well as the requirements of the practical and oral exam.
Six weeks later (the time the CCI needs for the evaluation of written exams) all participants travel again to the practical and oral IHK examination. Thanks to perfect preparation and supervision keep following your master in hands.
Of course, we will inform you in advance about accommodation and catering facilities during seminars and exams.
You can always sign up - of course starts every month on the 1st or 15th
Tuition and Fees
Assign be the course instructors including aptitude test tuition € 149.00 per month (total cost € 4,470.00).
Without instructor aptitude test (because you have already stored) are the tuition fees monthly € 147.00 (total cost € 3,528.00).
The normal period for the course including instructor aptitude test is 30 months. Without instructor aptitude test is 24 months.
Of course you can - at no extra cost - or shorten your distance learning individually and stretch. The only depends on how much time you have to learn and, of course, assuming that you meet the admission requirements at the time of testing.
Financing and promotion
At Poppe & Neumann pay your tuition fees in the comfort of monthly course rates.
You can make up to € 4,000.00 per year for your training at Poppe & Neumann tax as related expenses. For that you will get at the end of the calendar year a certificate for the payroll tax year compensation.
To counter the impending shortage of skilled workers, many states have launched their own funding from the European Social Fund. As a recognized educational institution, you can benefit from this special grant for the training costs.
Program taught in: