Built for busy working professionals, Sussex’s Masters in International Marketing will give you the skills to deliver global marketing strategies and design multi-channel campaigns with impact.
Focusing on global marketing management, consumer behaviour, market research and analytics, you’ll graduate ready for a successful career in this fast-paced and exciting sector.
With six start dates a year (January, March, May, July, September and November) you can start this course when you like and study in your own time, from your own home.
This course is part-time and can be completed in a minimum of two years and a maximum of four. Students have the opportunity to pause their studies if their work or life commitments require.
Why study International Marketing MSc (online) at Sussex
- Fast track your career, professionally focused MSc, accredited by the CIM.
- Explore marketing from an international perspective, study modules including Global consumer behaviour, International business & market strategy, International branding & communication strategy.
- Learn how to enhance campaign performance through data analysis.
- Study relevant modules focused on current, real-world case studies.
- Learn from academics and practitioners working within the global marketing industry.
- Benefit from interactive teaching, join a cohort of students from around the world.
What our students say
“I chose to study my Masters online with Sussex because of the reputation of the university, and course content. I could instantly see that it would help further my current career.
I’ve been living and working in South East Asia for five years. I really enjoy my life and job here and didn’t want to have to move to another country to continue my education. Studying online gives me the opportunity to achieve my goals, whilst I continue my life and career."
Nolan Clack, Senior Brand Consultant.
Taught by the internationally recognised University of Sussex Business School, our academics work with organisations around the world to develop business strategies and provide consultancy support.
Their experience and expertise with international business inform the modules you study and ensures you graduate with the relevant skills and current knowledge required by today's employers in this competitive sector.
Previous graduates from the course* have gone on to roles in marketing management, communications, media planning, digital analysis, PR and consultancy.
Fees are charged on a modular basis with each module costing £955*.
The full course fee is £11,450*.
Tuition fees may be subject to an annual increase each academic year in line with the University of Sussex’s terms and conditions. Increases will come into effect in September of each year.
*subject to rounding for administration purposes
Why study online?
- Benefit from studying at one of the UK’s Top 15* universities for Marketing, from wherever you are in the world.
- Learn within a global classroom, with students joining us from over 100 countries.
- Study at a time, pace and place that suits you.
- Flexibility to suit you; with modules starting every two months, if you need to ‘step-off’ the course for any reason, you can and join again when your time allows.
- Specially designed Virtual Learning Environment, accessible 24hrs a day, 365 days a year, all you need is an internet connection.
*Complete University Guide 2019