Earn an accredited and recognized European 1 year International MBA. Online and Part-time MBA courses delivered through Live Interactive Online sessions. Flexible and affordable MBA courses for working executives around the world.
The economic boundaries across the world have already disappeared, and the ones existing are diminishing too. The impact of technology has and is continuing to play a major role in globalizing the business. Critical information is transferred to key verticals in a business, across continents, to ensure the effectiveness of the business process to improve the bottom line.
This International MBA program is one of the best executive programs which can be pursued online, as distance-learning or as part-time. Be it an organization that you are representing, or if it’s your own business exploring an international presence, understanding of best practices and optimum use of resources beyond borders are key to its success. Culture, language, political systems, geography, and socio-economic factors all influence a company’s business practices. Researching the companies you wish to do business with, including their business practices, culture and tradition is vital to business success in this global marketplace.
- To provide an opportunity for students to develop a general grasp of international business-related knowledge in organizational management.
- To prepare students intellectually and practically for effective performance in their place of work/employment.
- To develop in students an understanding of the issues of international business management and business processes including the interrelationship between the core functional areas of organizations, relative to particular sectors whether public or private.
- To develop specialized knowledge and domain expertise in a particular field of business such as Human Resource Management, Healthcare Management, Supply chain and logistics management, Project Management etc. from an international outlook to enable students to assume greater specialization in their place of employment.
- To develop an awareness of the problems confronted by organizations and businesses and to equip them with the means to solve problems.
- To prepare and nurture the learners in all fields of business administration to manage the various organizations on a scientific basis and to hold leading managerial positions.
- International Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Change Management
- International Marketing Management
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- Management Accounting and Finance
- Dissertation (Research Project)
Applicants must have attained the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University.
- English Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 and above.
- Minimum 20 years of age.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience preferred.
Documents Required for Application:
- Duly Filled Application form.
- Academic documents.
- A Curriculum Vitae.
- A copy of your passport.
- A photograph.
- International Marketer
- International Trade Specialist
- Key Accounts Manager
- Sales & Marketing Manager
A learner with Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Administration, awarded by Cambridge International Qualifications, United Kingdom can always progress onto IMBA – International Business Administration, Awarded by Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy and take the advantage of credit transfer with fee exemption and shortened program duration. The International MBA is a 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) and is accredited by the Ministry of Education, Italy.
Learners pursuing their GMU MBA through Eaton Business School earns three distinct international certifications within one program.
- Executive MBA from Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy.
- Post Graduate Advanced Diploma from CIQ, UK.
- Certified Manager – CMI, UK.
Guglielmo Marconi University
Università Degli Studi Guglielmo Marconi internationally referred to as Guglielmo Marconi University, is the first Italian Open University recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR).
Guglielmo Marconi University (GMU) promotes the use of innovative learning methodologies and an approach based on the development of interdisciplinary knowledge, skills and competencies with a particular emphasis on the global perspective. It’s diverse community presently has a total number of 16000 students enrolled in graduate and postgraduate programs, 300 faculty members and an academic advising team made of more than 200 experts. The University Headquarter is situated in the heart of Rome, near the Vatican City, but the numerous regional and international branches allow both domestic and overseas students to take their final exam and present their thesis/dissertation without leaving their own country or state. Guglielmo Marconi University is approved under SAQA and ENIC-NARIC.
The learners of EBS is awarded the International or Executive MBA in their chosen specialization. The MBA is equivalent to the European Qualification Framework (EQF) Level 7 and rewards the learner with 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System).
Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ), UK is a professional awarding body based in the United Kingdom. CIQ is founded on the vision of helping individual learners and employers in attaining quality accredited awards. With centres across the Middle East, Europe and the African region, CIQ is a proud certification partner for more than 100 organizations and has a progression pathway with some of the leading universities across the world. CIQ also designs customized program on leading industry topics and facilitates their certification programs through its channel partners across the world.
The learners of EBS is awarded the Post Graduate Advanced Diploma in their chosen specialization and earns 120 CIQ credits. These credits can directly be transferred towards the final dissertation stage of the MBA from GMU.
Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
Chartered Management Institute is the only chartered professional body dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence. Over 100,000 managers use CMI unique services on a daily basis. Organizations like Jaguar, Landrover, Royal Bank of Scotland, Fujitsu, Allianz, Silverstone, Royal Air Force, London South Bank and Royal College of Physicians use Chartered Management Institute certifications for certifying their professionals.
The learners of EBS is awarded the Certified Manager Status from CMI. The Post Graduate Advanced Diploma from CIQ is uniquely mapped to the Certified Manager course saving the learner time, effort and money. The learner is also extended a 1-year free affiliate membership to the CMI giving the learners access to the professional networks and library.
About the School
For a working executive, the aspiration to pursue an MBA/MA/MSc is entirely different from that of a fresh university graduate. The motivation for an executive is to learn what is relevant today for t ... Read More