International Foundation Programme - Law Online
The International Foundation Programme - Law Online is designed to help you develop the academic and linguistic skills required for degree-level law study. This course can be studied over 9 months, or 6 months as an accelerated version, and will offer you a basic introduction to key principles of law while boosting your skills in English language and maths. On successful completion* of the course, you will feel more confident in your abilities to undertake one of The University of Law’s law degrees either on-campus or online.
*At least 50% overall grade and 60% in the English module of the International Foundation Programme - Law Online, will guarantee students progression to a standard three-year undergraduate Law Degree programme at The University of Law.
- Students must have successfully completed secondary education (typically at least 11 years of education).
- This programme is not intended for UK students, they should instead consider the four-year degree programmes with an integrated foundation year. Students who will be under the age of 18 but no younger than 17 at the commencement of the course are permitted.
- International entry requirements: An English language level equivalent to IELTS 5.0 or above with a minimum of 4.5 in each component.
- 6 months Accelerated course (January 2021)
- 9 months (September 2021)
About the School
The University of Law is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education. We can trace our origins to 1876 with the formation of leading tutorial firm Gibson & Weldon. ... Read More