International Flex EMBA (i-Flex) is a 20-month Executive MBA program aimed at managers who want to combine international study with work commitments, using one of the most advanced digital learning platforms in the world, developed with Microsoft technology. The program, one of the top distance learning MBA courses, is in partnership with WOBI, the World of Business Ideas.
Digital Learning for Managers and Executives
In these years education is facing a huge challenge enabled by digital technologies.
Many top business schools in the world are enlarging their offering of digital learning programs to meet the increasing need of flexibility of managers and executives.
MIP answered to the increasing need for flexibility of managers and executives with an innovative Executive MBA format digitally delivered - the International Flex EMBA (i-Flex). Through one of the most innovative digital learning platforms, developed on Microsoft technology, students can learn the same skills, do the same networking, get the same diploma from Politecnico di Milano as those attending a traditional, in-class EMBA.
Moreover, two on-site International Weeks help participants to create a solid network.
Thanks to the partnership with WOBI (World of Business Ideas), the i-Flex faculty comprehends both MIP professors and WOBI Top Thinkers and Doers.
5 Reasons to Choose the I-FLEX
1 - FLEXIBLE AND CUSTOMIZABLE
Students can attend classes when, where and how they prefer, conciliating education, work life, and family.
2 - DIGITAL AND INNOVATIVE
Thanks to the digital learning platform developed with Microsoft technology, participants can access pre-recorded video, actively participate in video sessions with the professor, to interact with your peers and work with them on projects and assignments, to access additional multimedia contents and interact on a one-to-one basis with the professors. Moreover, social media, forum, and a dedicated App are available.
3 - A UNIQUE FACULTY
The faculty of the program is made up of professors coming from different countries and of WOBI's top thinkers & doers to guarantee high-quality teaching at an international level. For each of the core courses, students will have the opportunity to learn from the most well-respected thinkers, professors, managers and entrepreneurs around the world.
4 - BUILDS A GLOBAL NETWORK
As students come from all over the world, i-Flex is the perfect framework for building a global network. Moreover, candidates will have the chance to enter in contact with companies from the MIP network and to attend World Business Forum in one of the cities of their choice among Bogota, Mexico City, Milan, Madrid, New York, Hong Kong and Sydney.
5 - IT IS AN EXECUTIVE MBA
Students will gain the same knowledge and competencies of an Executive MBA and will obtain the same degree released by traditional in-class Executive MBAs.
The Partnership with WOBI
WOBI is a global business content hub, a place where experiences and knowledge converge.
We are for all those who share our passion for business; restless and curious minds excited by the challenge of transforming ideas into projects and projects into businesses. Our mission is to create transformational experiences dedicated to building better people, better business, and a better world. Through different platforms including events, a 24 hour TV network, a magazine and digital formats, WOBI reaches a global audience that seeks unique and high-quality management content.
WOBI Events: Every year more than 20,000 executives from 7,000 companies gather in World Business Forum and other events all around the world to live a unique blend of inspiration and
WOBI TV: Reaching more than 16 million homes in 21 countries of America Latina, WOBI TV presents documentaries, special reports, reality shows, and interviews featuring the leaders,
entrepreneurs and experts who are shaping the business landscape; the companies that are pushing boundaries and leading innovation; the hottest topics on the business agenda.
WOBI MAGAZINE: it is Latin America’s leading management publication. Published bi-monthly for the past 17 years, it features practical case studies; cutting-edge ideas from the world’s leading experts; stories of “doers” from all corners of the planet.
WOBI.COM: it is a digital platform offering the best leadership and thought management through videos and articles.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 3 years minimum of working experience, ideally in international environments and roles.
- Motivated and ready to accept the challenges of the real-world business situations
- Ambition, independence, and humility complete the portrait
Admissions are rolling, so the sooner you get your application submitted, the more chances you have of securing admissions and MIP tuition fee waivers.
Before applying for the program, we advise candidates to send the Admissions Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) their curriculum for a pre-assessment of their profile. In case of a positive feedback, we will be glad to guide the applicants through the next steps of the process.
The tuition fee amounts to EUR 30000, but several contributions are available:
- EARLY-BIRD TUITION FEE CONTRIBUTION: Applicants for the 2018 intake of the International Flex EMBA can now apply for an Early-Bird Tuition Fee Contribution of €1,500. To take advantage of the contribution, applicants need to apply before Wednesday, January 31st, 2018.
- COUNTRY-BASED CONTRIBUTIONS: partial waivers in order to promote international diversity within the class and to assist talented individuals from disadvantaged countries.
- MIP4WOMEN: contribution of up to EUR 6000 to female candidates aspiring to become managers. To be eligible for this competition, you must meet the admission requirements and submit at the application stage a small passage (no more than 500 words) on the following topic:
"Women have always had to fight twice.
They have always had to carry two burdens, the private and the social.
Women are the spine of society."
Rita Levi Montalcini, Nobel Prize
Describe the biggest challenge you have lived in your professional or private life as a woman (max 500 words).
Applicants will be judged on the quality of their application and profile (motivational interview, work experience, financial needs, education history) as well as the essay submitted. The criteria for the provision of tuition fee waivers may change from year to year and they are left up to the school’s discretion.
- 30%CLUB CONTRIBUTION: two partial scholarships of 30%, offered within the by MIP collaboration with the 30% Club – whose aim is to achieve 30 percent women on FTSE 100 boards. To partake in the opportunity, you will have to submit to us a video clip of max 3 minutes “demonstrating how they will contribute to and benefit from the i-Flex EMBA, focusing on their achievements as a professional manager as well as academic qualifications. Applicants should also evaluate the skills they need to develop in order to be an effective global manager and how the i-Flex EMBA will assist in this, giving details of their current role as women in a leadership position”.
- WOBI SCHOLARSHIP: 5 merit-based contributions up to 30% of the tuition fee reserved to those candidates that demonstrate business acumen and a leadership attitude during the selection process. To partake in the competition, you must meet the admissions requirements and submit, as part of your application package, a short essay (between 500 and 700 words) on the following topic:
“Clients do not come first. Employees come first. If you take care of your employees, they will take care of the clients” - Sir Richard Branson, Speaker at World Business Forum (WBF) Milan 2015 Discuss.
- POLITECNICO DI MILANO ALUMNI WAIVER: a partial waiver of up to EUR 3,000 reserved to Politecnico di Milano Alumni.
- COMPANY SPONSORSHIP: The i-Flex tuition fee for companies is equal to EUR 34000. If you are sponsored by your company, please write to email@example.com for further details.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 4, 2018