- Start date: October 2019
- Format: Distance Learning
- Duration: 20 months
- Course fee:€ 32.000
- Teaching language: English
- Location: Digital Learning+2 face-to-face International Weeks and international exchange opportunities
Required qualification: at least 3 years of work experience ideally in international environments.
International Flex EMBA (i-Flex) is a 20-month Executive MBA programme aimed at managers who want to combine international study with work commitments, using one of the most advanced digital learning platforms in the world, developed with Microsoft technology.
Candidates can choose when, where and how to attend the lessons, utilising a digital platform among the most innovative in the world. Students have total freedom in deciding when to access the material and can dovetail their studies with their family and work.
Participants acquire the same knowledge and skills open to them in a traditional Executive MBA, and they will be awarded the same diploma, directly receiving it from one of the top business schools in Europe. They will also have the chance to enter an exclusive community of Alumni for high-level networking.
The minimum requirements for the i-Flex programme are:
- Online application form on www.applyformasters.net
- Curriculum vitae
- Application and MIP test fee* (€150)
- University degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Official university transcripts
- Motivational letter
- Copy of passport or ID card
- Digital photo
- One reference letter (optional)
Candidates will have to sit for the motivational interview.
* Candidates have to sit the MIP Test with the goal of evaluating their logical and critical reasoning skills. GMAT and GRE are not mandatory but a plus
Applications are now open, please refer to www.som.polimi.it/iflex for details.
For more information and application assistance, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Program taught in: