The International Executive MBA (IEMBA) at Geneva Business School is a new format of MBA that allows you to choose what, when, and where you study.
Aimed at working executives, candidates can select their own end goals and solve business challenges they are currently facing. Geneva Business School’s environment of experienced professionals offers unique insights and personalized mentoring that develop the business knowledge and soft skills needed for 21st-century leaders.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: International Executive Master of Business Administration
- Location: Online
During each semester of the IEMBA, the community will come together in our campus cities for two intensive weeks of events, from guest speakers, company visits, and face-to-face meetings with supervisors; to social events and networking dinners.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field.
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates.
- Photocopy of a valid passport / national ID.
- Reference letters from their former academic institution and from their current employer (if applicable).
- Prerequisite: Extensive previous business/professional experience.
Fees and Funding
- Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
- Administration Fee: €1,900
- Tuition per semester: €9,960 (Total 1.5-year program/3 semesters)
About the School
Geneva Business School is a leading institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. Taught in numerous campuses around the world, including major European cities such as Geneva, Barcel ... Read More