The International Executive Master of Business Administration (IEMBA) integrates the concepts and information of the various business and management disciplines and delivers through a blend of academic content and practical application. Individual courses focus on understanding external market forces, the business operations and leadership skills needed to address these, and the development of appropriate strategies required for business success. A practically-oriented, thesis research project at the end of the program, allows the student to synthesize the knowledge acquired throughout the program.
Building on a student’s prior business education and experience, the IEMBA sharpens the mastery of the various business and management disciplines and explores how these are interlinked to create value in a global market.
This program is ideal for working professionals in leadership roles, regardless if they are employed or running their own business. It will equip them with a deeper understanding of the many diverse business activities needed to create value and train the leadership competencies they will need to steer organizational resources more effectively. The general nature of the program will give learners a wide range of tools and techniques for transforming ideas and talents into sustained business success.
- Provide students with a broad foundation of education in the main management disciplines that is strategic and integrated into nature.
- Develop an understanding of the theoretical concepts and technical skills relevant to management decision-making.
- Develop critical, analytical, and consultancy skills.
- Provide a means of reflection on their professional practice and of professional development, in preparation for assuming strategic roles in international organizations.
- Provide instill knowledge to launch your own business and expand it into other markets means of reflection on their professional practice and of professional development, in preparation for assuming strategic roles in international organizations.
- Instill knowledge to launch your own business and expand it into other markets.
Admission at SMC sets minimum criteria which have been designed to identify applicants who have sound academic potential and who show creativity, critical thinking, social and moral values, evidence of English language proficiency, and strong motivation.
- A completed online application.
- Undergraduate degree from an internationally recognized academic institution.
- You are requested to upload a scan of your diploma together with the online application form.
- Official transcript of your undergraduate degree program. You are requested to upload a scanned copy of your official transcript together with the online application form.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- 2 names and contact details of references (past professors, managers, peers, etc.)
- Proficiency in English.
Single Payment: €18,000
The tuition can be settled via online payment or by bank transfer.
- Save €4,500 compared to the installment plan when choosing the single payment option.
- Allowances are granted to those affected by Covid 19, unemployment, financial, and health-related challenges.
Twelve Installments: €22,500
The tuition can be settled via online payment or by bank transfer in three installments.
- Pay €7,500 every six months (3 times).
- Allowances are granted to those affected by Covid 19, unemployment, financial- and health-related challenges.
Course Outline & Sequence
- Leadership & Organizational Behavior
- Business Research
- Managerial Finance & Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Project Management, Planning & Execution
- Managerial Economics
- International Business & Trade Management
- Operations Management
- Business Development Management
- Strategic Management
- Thesis Research Management
About the School
SMC is a government-accredited global online higher learning institution with learners from more than 130 different countries, providing unsurpassed academic excellence, content leadership, relevance ... Read More