The aim of the course is to provide students knowledge of the protocol in the field of business and unofficial organizations seeking the application of the ceremonial techniques that meet current requirements.
The specific objectives of the course are:
- Familiar with the protocol for the company and own organizational solutions of private entities.
- Manage the completion of the internal protocol manual in the company and its contents.
- Dominate the overall planning, management and structuring of the department of protocol and institutional relations and their relations with society.
- Identify the protocol as business management tool
The course "Fundamentals of business protocol" will be developed following a methodology of on-line training, with a total duration of 100 hours can be made over two months from the time of enrollment of students in the course.
The course will be divided academically in two blocks of content that will be given to the following methodology:
The student will receive, after registering, various texts in digital format for the study of theoretical content, which you access by custom key like the rest of training material in the virtual campus of the EIP www.aulaeip.com
Through the virtual campus, the student must be performing certain exercises related to the theoretical lessons and on their degree of knowledge will be assessed.
Also participate in forums with other students along with faculty to discuss the present protocol and resolution of doubts.
The virtual platform is designed to promote and facilitate dynamic learning environment whose goal oriented ease of use and streamline motivate student progress.
Block 1. General questions about communication and protocol in the company
- A new company in a new world
- Comprehensive communication management
- Different management tools integrated communication management
- Communication in private institutions
Block 2. Frequently Actos. Practical Guide
- The classification of the acts of the company
- The general precedence in the company
- The general protocol acts
- Presidencies acts
- The stages
- The protocol for the guests
- Treatment of authorities
- The symbols on the company
- Corporate gifts
- Company invitations
- The media company acts
Block 3. The specific acts of the company
- The quality procedure in the internal organization of the institution as a communication
- Institutional acts of the company
- first stone
- Other specific acts
- The General Meeting of Shareholders
Block 4. The systematization of internal protocol
- The company vehicles
- Travel organization
- The canteen
- The protocol service company