The aim of the course is to provide students with the skills to master the standards, rules, traditions and customs relating to the Spanish official protocol in all areas.
Other specific objectives are:
- Know the main reference standards for any type of event.
- Knowing the rules affecting the protocol in Spain, especially those relating to the Royal Decree of precedence of state authorities, the House of HM the King, and high state institutions, autonomous communities and local and state symbols.
The course "Fundamentals of the official protocol" will be developed following a methodology of on-line training, with a total duration of 100 hours can be made over two months from the time of enrollment of students in the course.
The course will be divided academically in two blocks of content that will be given to the following methodology:
The student will receive, after registering, various texts in digital format for the study of theoretical content, which you access by custom key like the rest of training material in the virtual campus of the EIP www.aulaeip.com
Through the virtual campus, the student must be performing certain exercises related to the theoretical lessons and on their degree of knowledge will be assessed.
Also participate in forums with other students along with faculty to discuss the present protocol and resolution of doubts
Fundamentals of Official Protocol
- The Constitution and protocol
- The crown
- The executive power
- The legislature. The congress
- The legislature. The Senate
- The judicial power
- The autonomous communities
- Local Administration
- Royal Decree 2099/83