The aim of the course is to provide students with the necessary knowledge of the general rules of social education and etiquette. The specific objectives are:
- Know the main rules of social behavior
- Recognize the different types of label and adapt to the contexts of events
- Knowing how to present and salute properly
- Apply treatments for each individual according to his dignity or position.
The course "Fundamentals of social protocol" will be developed following a methodology of on-line training, with a total duration of 100 hours can be made over two months from the time of enrollment of students in the course.
The course will be divided academically in two blocks of content that will be given to the following methodology:
The student will receive, after registering, various texts in digital format for the study of theoretical content, which you access by custom key like the rest of training material in the virtual campus of the EIP www.aulaeip.com
Through the virtual campus, the student must be performing certain exercises related to the theoretical lessons and on their degree of knowledge will be assessed.
Also participate in forums with other students along with faculty to discuss the present protocol and resolution of doubts.
Foundations of Social Protocol
- Introduction to the Social Protocol
- The label on the social events
- Greetings and presentations
- The You or You
- Telephone lines
- Social correspondence
- The international label