The course objective is to know the rules, techniques and traditions concerning the official protocol in the reference countries. Get an overview of the diplomatic world and its protocol as well as the organization of meetings and summits.
The specific objectives of the course are:
- Know the main reference standards for any type of act internationally.
- Knowing the protocol of international organizations.
- Mastering the protocol in the main countries of zonal reference and ceremonial.
- Mastering the protocol of each of the countries of the European Union, the United States, Latin American countries, Africa, Eastern and Arab countries.
- Knowing the different protocols interrelate countries within a context of internationality.
- widely known protocol and organization of international meetings and summits in the official and unofficial level.
- Know the different cultural and religious factors that affect international relations and its protocol.
The course "Fundamentals of international diplomatic protocol and will be developed following a methodology of on-line training, with a total duration of 100 hours can be made over two months from the time of enrollment of students in the course.
The course will be divided academically in two blocks of content that will be given to the following methodology:
The student will receive, after registering, various texts in digital format for the study of theoretical content, which you access by custom key like the rest of training material in the virtual campus of the EIP www.aulaeip.com
Through the virtual campus, the student must be performing certain exercises related to the theoretical lessons and on their degree of knowledge will be assessed.
Also participate in forums with other students along with faculty to discuss the present protocol and resolution of doubts.
Fundamentals of International Protocol
- Introduction to international organizations
- Structure and institutions of the European Union
- The protocol of the European Union
- The United Nations
- The protocol of the United Nations
- The Organization of the North Atlantic Treaty (NATO)
- NATO protocol
- The Organization of American States (OAS)
- The protocol of the OAS
- British Commonwealth
- The African Union
- The Arab League
About the School
La Escuela Internacional de Protocolo es uno de los primeros centros en España que entre sus planes de formación ofrece cursar estudios universitarios tanto de grado como de postgrado y cursos de espe ... Read More