The aim of the course is to provide students with the knowledge necessary to know the basic techniques for organizing social events, especially technical protocol for the composition of tables and banquets and the general organization of all kinds of foods.
The specific objectives are:
- Mastering the knowledge to be and behavior in public, in situations related to banquets
- Mastering the techniques of protocol tables meals.
- Mastering the general techniques for organizing and planning numerous meals and banquets.
- Recognize the various forms of entertaining and complement an event with food.
The course "Essential Techniques protocol in the restoration" will be developed following a methodology of on-line training, with a total duration of 100 hours can be made over two months from the time of enrollment of students in the course .
The course will be divided academically in two blocks of content that will be given to the following methodology:
The student will receive, after registering, various texts in digital format for the study of theoretical content, which you access by custom key like the rest of training material in the virtual campus of the EIP www.aulaeip.com
Through the virtual campus, the student must be performing certain exercises related to the theoretical lessons and on their degree of knowledge will be assessed.
Also participate in forums with other students along with faculty to discuss the protocol today and resolution of doubts virtual platform is designed to promote and facilitate dynamic learning environment oriented objectives whose ease of use motivate students and energize your progress.
- Introduction. What should I know?
- protocolic techniques to consider
- General criteria for the organization of numerous banquets
- essential elements
- Aspects to consider about food and drink
- new ways
- Eat and work
- Choosing the right home
About the School
La Escuela Internacional de Protocolo es uno de los primeros centros en España que entre sus planes de formación ofrece cursar estudios universitarios tanto de grado como de postgrado y cursos de espe ... Read More