The overall objective of the course is to learn the tools of communication to acts service, attention to the media and their needs.
On the other hand the student will acquire the knowledge necessary for the proper design of a communication plan and all the tools needed to achieve it: press release, press call, press conferences, etc.
Course communication events will be developed following a methodology of on-line training, with a total duration of 100 hours can be made over two months from the time of enrollment of students in the course.
The course will be divided academically in two blocks of content that will be given to the following methodology:
The student will receive, after registering, various texts in digital format for the study of theoretical content, which you access by custom key like the rest of training material in the virtual campus of the EIP www.aulaeip.com
Through the virtual campus, the student must be performing certain exercises related to the theoretical lessons and on their degree of knowledge will be assessed.
Also participate in forums with other students along with faculty to discuss the protocol today and resolution of doubts virtual platform is designed to promote and facilitate dynamic learning environment oriented objectives whose ease of use motivate students and energize your progress.
Block 1. Communication Events
- The protocol to the new scenario of communication
- The protocol as a tool for transmitting messages
- The challenges for professionals organizing events and protocol
- Advertising vs information. Informational relations
- The media and journalism
- Communication tools. The call press
- Communication tools. The press release
- Communication tools. The briefing for the press
- Informational events. Press conference
Block 2. Specialized Communication
- The device for the media in organizing an event
- The press center
- Needs and technical features to the media in organizing an event
- Dealing with the media
- Corporate communications. Internal communication
- Corporate communications. The communication plan
- Corporate communications. Crisis communication