Generate new business insights and drive innovation by asking the right questions.
Asking the right questions has the power to dissolve barriers to creative thinking: it can move the emphasis away from finding a single correct answer to creating larger positive change and greater organizational value.
The Inquiry-Driven Leadership online short course from the MIT Sloan School of Management teaches you to adopt a questioning approach to effectively identify and resolve organizational problems.
You’ll learn about the conditions and behavioral habits that facilitate the space for asking better questions, and develop the ability to find, frame, and solve challenges within your context.
By learning to facilitate productive inquiry with a question-based mindset, you’ll uncover new business insights and opportunities for innovation.
Discover the catalytic questions that foster transformative change, shift behaviors and beliefs, and generate individual and organizational value.
- Earn a certificate of completion from the MIT Sloan School of Management in this online program and be empowered to:
- Create the conditions for a questioning culture that identifies and solves business challenges.
- Recognize and dissolve the barriers that constrain productive inquiry and creative thinking.
- Distinguish the types of productive, catalytic questions that drive change and innovation.
- Understand how CEOs and innovators transform industries by asking the right questions.
Discover new business opportunities as you follow your learning path through the weekly modules of this online program:
- Orientation module Welcome to your Online Campus
- Module 1 Appreciating the Power of Catalytic Questions
- Module 2 Creating the Conditions for Questions to Flourish
- Module 3 Building the Habits of Productive Inquiry
- Module 4 Understanding and Working Through the Barriers to Inquiry
- Module 5 Building the Questioning Capacity of a Team or Organization
- Module 6 Changing the World by Changing the Questions
Gain new insights and drive innovation by asking the right questions
This MIT Sloan online short course is delivered in collaboration with GetSmarter. Learn from industry thought leaders as you drive the identification and solving of business problems.
Visit the course page to find out more about upcoming session dates, program price, and more:
If you have any other queries, please contact:
+1 617 997 4979
Book an appointment with your Course Consultant
About the School
The MIT Sloan School of Management emphasizes innovative research that enhances management practice. Its focus on action learning means that students are able to apply concepts learned in the classroo ... Read More