ITIL Foundation e-Learning with exams
Take the first steps into the ITIL® Service Management lifecycle with this globally recognized qualification from SPOCE. ITIL® Foundation certification will provide you with an entry level qualification in IT Service Management and sits perfectly with other project management methods such as PRINCE2®. The Foundation study, accredited by PeopleCert, provides an entry-level understanding of the key terms and concepts that underpin the ITIL® method.
SPOCE's self-study ITIL® Foundation, in particular, aims to provide you with a straightforward route to becoming a fully certificated professional in your own time and at your own pace. It is compatible with laptops, desktops, Android tablets, iPads and mobile devices.
Each module introduces an element of the ITIL® structure and provides interactive multimedia lessons with tests and tasks to consolidate the learning.
- Getting Started
- Service management as a practice
- Service strategy
- Service design
- Service transition
- Service operation
- Continual service improvement
- Technology considerations
- ITIL® Foundation exam preparation.
All modules include related lessons, interactive tasks, sample foundation exam simulation, glossary, and syllabus.
Who is ITIL Foundation for?
There are no prerequisites for taking the ITIL Foundation course so this course will suit anyone who requires a general understanding of how ITIL® can enhance IT Service management within an organization, including senior management and key stakeholders.
- 8 modules with associated interactive lessons.
- Notes to support each lesson to consolidate the learning.
- Module level exam simulation directly aligned to the ITIL® syllabus.
- Online support, forums, chat and progress reports.
- ITIL® Foundation exam simulations.
- Interactive exercises to assist with knowledge retention.
- Extensive exam approaches module to support the Foundation exam.
- Foundation exam included (this course can also be purchased without an exam for a lower cost if required).
- Provides flexibility for those wishing to study at a time, pace and place convenient to them.
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and organizations.
- People using SPOCE e-Learning products consistently achieve a higher score in the Foundation exam.
- Achieving the Foundation Certificate using SPOCE will enable candidates to progress on to further levels with the ITIL® qualifications framework.
- Complements other methods of Service and Project Management perfectly.
More details about the course
- Service Management as a practice.
- The concept of good practice.
- The concept of a service & Service Management.
- Define processes, roles, and functions.
The Service Lifecycle
- Understand the Service Lifecycle and its key concepts.
- Understand the business value of the phases.
Key concepts and definitions
- Understanding the key terminology, the key concepts of Service Management, key principles and models.
- What is Service Strategy?
- Understand the goals & objectives of Service Strategy.
- Understand the 4 main activities of Service Strategy.
- Basic overview of value creation through services.
- Overview 3 Service Strategy processes.
- Importance of people, processes, products & partners.
- Understand the five major aspects of Service Design.
- Understand the different sourcing approaches.
- Overview of the 7 Service Design processes.
- Explain the Service V model.
- Overview of Service Transition processes.
- IT Service versus technology components.
- Quality of Service versus the cost of service.
- Reactive versus proactive.
- Overview of the Service Transition processes.
- Objectives of Continual Service Improvement.
- The 7-step improvement process.
- The Service Desk; Technical Management.
- Application Management and IT Operations Management..
- Process owner; Service Owner; RACI model in determining the organisational structure.
Technology and Architecture
- Requirements for an integrated set of Service Management technology.
- How Service automation assists with integrated processes.
- 40 questions
- 26 out of 40 questions for a pass mark (65%)
- 60 minutes
- Closed book
Price and duration
- Start date: Open
- Cost : £299 / €349 / $399
- Deadline: 6 months from start date
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trademark of AXELOS Limited. All trademarks are used under the permission, and remain the property, of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 6, 2017