ITonlinelearning’s IT Security Library is carefully designed to provide you with access to a wide range of leading IT Security courses. This ensures that you receive the maximum value for your money and a high level of flexibility in your studies. With this IT Security Library, you are able to choose to study as many of the courses as you wish so that you can gain the skills and knowledge necessary to pursue a successful and rewarding career in the IT Security field.
With the courses in this IT Security Library, you will be able to gain the knowledge that you need to enhance your career and to prepare you for the specialisation of your choice. The variety of courses in this library means that it is perfectly suited for both those who are new to IT Security and experienced IT Security Professionals who are looking to expand and validate their skills.
To further enhance your study experience, we have also included the valuable 24/7 Tutor Support bolt-on at no extra charge! With Tutor Support you will receive Live Support via Live Chat and email for 12 months. Get the assistance you need; when you need it.
The IT Security Library will provide you with the training that you need to work in any IT Security environment. Make sure that you have the qualifications that employers are looking for by adding these certifications to your CV.
The IT Security Library includes:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Linux+
- Cisco Interconnecting Networking Devices (ICND) – Part 1
- Cisco Interconnecting Networking Devices (ICND) – Part 2
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
There are no academic requirements to study this course.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 24, 2017