The IOSH Managing Safely eLearning Including Exam is aimed at those that need review safety systems, introduce new safety measures and oversee their implementation. The course consist of 8 course units and will see students adding a level 2 certificate to their CVs.
There are no entry requirements to undertake this course. The exam which is included in the price, consists of 22 questions and 1 workplace-based assignment.
Who is it for?
Managers or Business Owners who need to know about Health and Safety
Did you know?
- This is a level 2 certificate
- The exam is included in this offer
- £35,000 is the average salary for Health and Safety Compliance Officers
- £40,000 is the average salary for Health and Safety Co-ordinators
Benefits of studying with ITonlinelearning
- Ability to study at your own pace 24/7
- You can pause and rewind the material at any time
- Extensive exam simulators
- Studying is broken down into easily manageable sections
- Access to study material for 1 year
- Excellent resource for refreshing your knowledge and preparing for interviews
- Our advisors will help you build your CV once you have completed the training
For more information, or to request your FREE Trial, enquire now and one of our highly experienced Course and Career Advisors will assist you in determining the best study path for your specific needs.
There are no academic requirements to study this course.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 24, 2017