The Universidad Austral is the only Argentine institution recognized as a “Partner in Learning” of the ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales) and the Faculty of Business Sciences will be the representative of this outstanding Institute with regard to the training and evaluation of the candidates to obtain the International Certificate in IFRS.
ICAEW is one of the most prestigious professional accounting organizations in the world. Its origins date back to the 19th century in England and Wales, with London being its headquarters. It currently has more than 130,000 members in 162 countries and its IFRS Certification is internationally recognized.
This program allows the learning of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as well as the evaluation of the knowledge acquired. In this way, those who obtain the ICAEW International Certification will demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of IFRS through an independent and internationally prestigious test.
The program is aimed at both those who are involved in the preparation and use of financial statements and those who simply need to develop their knowledge of IFRS, including:
- Accountants and staff in the finance area;
- Analysts, Investors and Portfolio Managers;
- Legal, Compliance and Risk Management Teams;
- Officials of regulatory and standard-setting entities.
- Recognition and measurement of assets and liabilities
- Revenue recognition
- Exposure of financial statements
- Economic groups
- Unit of measurement
- Particular issues
- Academic Director: Hernán Casinelli
- Academic Coordinator: Carmen Verón
- Academic Committee:
- Daniel N. Gallo ( Universidad Austral )
- Adriana I. Calvo (Deloitte & Co. SA)
- Patricia Zeisel (KPMG)
- Gabriel Righini (Grant Thornton)
- Sergio Cravero (PWC)
- Marcelo Canetti (BDO)
Option 1: March 29, 2021
Option 2 and 3: August 2021
About the School
Como institución universitaria nos proponemos servir a la sociedad a través de la búsqueda de la verdad en todas sus dimensiones, mediante el desarrollo y la transmisión del conocimiento con visión un ... Read More