What are the objectives of this course?
The ICB Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping course is built around three assessments and provides you with all the knowledge needed to understand basic bookkeeping theory.
- Learn the fundamental principles of single and double entry bookkeeping and gain an understanding of how to apply these skills when working with a manual or computerised bookkeeping system.
- Learn how to set up a computerised bookkeeping system with any organisation.
- How to correctly enter financial transactions.
- How to produce accurate and up to date reports.
- How to apply posting from books of prime entry, transfer postings from source documents to ledger accounts and how to produce an initial trial balance.
Who is it intended for?
This course is vital for anyone who is at the start of their bookkeeping and accounting journey, or for small business owners looking to take control of their own books.
There are no pre-requisites for the course. However, we recommend that you possess a basic understanding of numeracy.
What marks this course apart?
Candidates who complete this training will be fully prepared to sit the B1, B2, and B3 ICB Level 2 assessments and provide you with the knowledge required to start in an assistant bookkeeper role.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 13, 2018