What are the objectives of this course?
Who is it intended for?
Fully accredited by the IASSC, this Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course will give students the necessary knowledge and techniques they need to lead a process improvement team. You will be able to deploy resources and apply the correct methodologies to perform useful statistical experiments to help identify new efficiencies and savings.
- The Define phase during which projects are outlined, elements of waste are identified and the management decisions required to move forward.
- The Measure phase which is used to catalogue and analyse existing processes to define an operational baseline that can be used to calculate potential capability of each.
- The Analyse phase uses statistical analysis and hypothesis testing to model how processes may be improved and the potential value of each improvement without affecting existing systems.
- The Improve phase helps students to identify the changes that will deliver the greatest business benefits before putting those plans into action.
- The Control phase monitors each change that is made and record any deviations from the predicted benefits. The results will then be able to demand what actions should be taken.
Get certified and master process improvement framework Lean Six Sigma with the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training course and examination.
What marks this course apart?
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt goes hand-in-hand with many other project and quality management courses. The Black Belt can lead you into roles such as lead analyst, business process manager and senior project manager. These roles can command salaries of up to £72,000.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.