Human Resources Development Certificate
The Human Resources Development Certificate Program is designed to provide a thorough understanding of human resources management concepts and their practical application in the development of policies and programs. Relevant laws and legal issues are examined, and through electives, participants are able to focus on specific aspects of human resources management that may be of particular interest to their professional or company environment.
This program is designed to prepare people to begin careers in the field of human resources. Students will acquire new skills that are current within the profession of human resources. Students will human learn new rules, laws, and policies that can help them provide better services for future employers.
- NSC 100 - New Student Course
- HRD 100 - History of Human Resources and Personnel Management
- HRD 150 - Human Resources Administration
- HRD 200 – Recruitment and Retention
- HRD 210 - Training and Development
- HRD 220 - Employee Relations
- HRD230 - Compensation, and Benefits
- HRD 240 - Human Resources Information And Safety
- HRD 300 - Ethical and Legal Responsibilities
- HRD 320 – Diversity and Employee Engagement
- HRD 350 – Human Resources Capstone
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of human resources, training and labor relations managers and specialists is expected to grow faster than the average for all occupations in the coming years.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 4, 2018