People often dream about starting their own business but don’t fully realise the implications of what this involves. Given the back-drop that nearly a half of all businesses fail in their first year, it is critical that you have all the knowledge at your disposal to make an informed decision about whether running a business is right for you.
This is an introductory course for anyone who has recently set up a small or micro-business, or for anyone who is considering setting up a small or micro-business or is considering self-employment as a career option. As such, this Course considers the key elements and issues that you need to think about and explore.
This course will allow you to:
- Learn key steps to increase your chances of success and minimise risk.
- Understand how to market your business, identifying competition, pricing and branding strategies
- How to handle and recruit staff and administrative issues.
The fee for enroling onto this course is £399.
Students can make payment using one of the following methods:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Interest-Free Monthly instalments
- Western Union
The cost includes:
- All Course Material.
- Dedicated student support
- Access to an online Social Learning forum
- FREE NUS Extra card worth £12.00
- Free CV Writing help on completion of the course
Am I Eligible For This Programme?
This course is most suited to individuals who are at least 16 years old and have an interest in setting up a new business.
Students can enrol onto this course at any time. There is approximately 100 hours worth of learning material included. Students will have access to the study material for five years.
This course is assessed by a series of self-assessment exercises.
Program taught in: