In addition to the Natural Health Practitioner curriculum, the Homeopath receives specialized training in homeopathy and biotherapies. With this knowledge, the practitioner can carry out in-depth treatments of chronic illnesses and functional problems.
This program includes a full natural health background, plus three courses devoted to homeopathic medicine, during which the student will use medical materials and acquired knowledge to develop the ability to prescribe homeopathic remedies. The fourth course for all Homeopaths covers complementary approaches such as drainage, organotherapy, vaccine strains, and biochemical salts. The last course has the future practitioner carry out several clinical case studies.
This distance education curriculum can be complemented by a Post-Graduate Diploma in Homeopathy.
Note: If you already have a degree as Natural Health Practitioner, or a medical degree (MD), you may be eligible to take the Homeopathic Practitioner module.
- Prerequisites: Human Anatomy & Physiology
*If you do not have a background in basic Human Anatomy & Physiology, you will need to take this course alongside your other studies. It is free along with registration for a full program.
- Reference code: HO600
- Hours of study: 1395
- Credits: 93
- Certification: Homeopathic Practitioner Diploma
- Tuition fees: $10044 CAN | $8370 USD | €7998 EURO
The Homeopath can be part of a professional or corporate association. He or she can work in a clinic or private practice, give seminars for schools or associations, write articles, act as a tutor in a school, or manage a health center.
- Course 122 Vital Hygiene
- Course 131 The Pillars of Health
- Course 142 Nutrition Basics
- Course 151 History and Foundations
- Course 214 Medicines, Tests, Emergencies
- Course 225 Electromagnetic Waves
- Course 231 Health Education
- Course 244 Energetics Approaches
- Course 343 Metabolism and Nutrition
- Course 351 The Regenerative Cure
- Course 352 Bodily Approaches
- Course 445 Orthomolecular Approaches
- Course 470 Biotherapies and Homeopathy
- Course 471 Homeopathy: The Art of Healing
- Course 472 Homeopathy & Chronic Diseases
- Course 473 Homeopathy and Biological Terrain
- Course 820 Health Education Clinical Case Studies
- Course 923 Homeopathy Clinical Case Studies
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 7, 2018