The tourism sector is one of the main engines of economic development and job creation, both companies directly linked to the sector and other companies that understand that their activity or a part of it can be linked to the tourism sector and the tourist as a possible client .
The top management program of tourism companies responds to this approach in a way, that participants can know the main areas of the tourism sector and its current trends.
Going through the different functional areas of the company, but always taking into account the sector and the possible client to which it is addressed, the participants of the higher program will develop skills for the management and management of companies that focus on the sector.
The proposal begins with an overview of the sector and a strategic reflection on the company. The second block deals with marketing and the tourist understood as a consumer: how are current consumers, how to reach them and, above all, how to meet their expectations. In the third module the aspects related to the management of the company are worked on: basic accounting issues, people management and systems and tools for business management. The fourth module responds to give instruments for the implementation of a new service, including a vision of the new trends in the sector. Finally, competences oriented to the development of personal and professional skills of the participants are worked.
Why a Higher Program in Tourism Business Management today?
The current tourist situation, of constant uncertainty, makes it the best time to train and invest time in acquiring knowledge that will allow you to progress professionally, being able to access new challenges. These challenges, which can be reflected in the business reality of tourism, will be addressed through a business plan, providing strategic, analytical and economic financial capacity of the sector.
It is the opportune moment to take advantage of the changing environment of the tourism management professional, to provide a qualitative change to his profile as a future manager.
In the national context (receiving tourism) and from an aggregate point of view, business tourism had an estimated economic impact of almost 4,400 million euros in the last year.
The Tourism Management Program will allow you to:
- Knowing the tourism sector: Knowing its different areas and the positioning of the company in the sector.
- Applying marketing to the sector: Knowing the most relevant aspects of marketing applied to the sector, how to meet the expectations of the tourist as a consumer and the main communication and promotion channels.
- Resource management: Know the main aspects and tools of managing the resources of a company (accounting, people management ...).
- Design of products and services: Develop the capacity of creativity and innovation in the industry and its sustainable management through an integral and specialized training, qualifying the participants for the assumption of positions of responsibility in companies organizing events or in areas of Protocol of institutions.
- Management skills: Develop the necessary management skills of a global manager of companies in the tourism sector to ensure that an assertive and participative collaborative work is developed among all team members.
The Program in Tourism Business Management of Ostelea is classified into 5 modules:
- Orientation to the tourist company
- The marketing mix and the tourist as a consumer
- Address of resources
- Design of products and services
- Professional development tools
The participant who successfully completes the program will obtain TRIPLE TITLE:
- The title of Higher Program in Management of Tourism Companies by The Ostelea, School of Tourism
- The title of Higher Program in Management of Tourism Companies by EAE Business School.
- The degree from the University of Lleida.