The standard operational role of a Human Resources leader has dramatically shifted in the last decade. More and more organisations have identified HR as a key business unit that has significant implications for achieving corporate objectives. Effective HR leadership goes beyond managing all the tasks and responsibilities carried out by the HR function. It also requires the critical soft skills needed from any leader: courage, sound judgement, ability to influence others, political agility, and effective communication. All of these apply to the unique position of HR in an organisation.
This course is designed for applicants at all levels, be it management, directorial or executive-level HR professionals. It is focused towards those responsible for improving HR’s ability to contribute to organisational strategy and success. It is also appropriate for HR professionals seeking the strategic skills required for advancement to management and leadership positions.
Through this course, you will understand the role HR Management plays in providing your organisation with sustained, competitive advantage by unlocking your employees’ productive potential. You will also identify and develop the leadership behaviours you need to ensure your organisation attracts and retains quality individuals for the long term.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
√ Who is it for?
- Whether you are just starting out in HR or looking to take your career to the next level, this course will give you the knowledge and skills you need to succeed
- This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to improve and develop their leadership and management skills
√ Course Description:
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
√ Course Duration:
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
√ Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate of “Certificate in HR and Leadership Management”.
√ Entry Requirement:
- This course is available to all students, from all academic backgrounds. However, HR or Management experience would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
√ Career Path:
This training course leads you to become a:
- Line manager
- Team leader
- HR Assistant
- HR Manager
- HR Executive
- HR Consultant
- HR MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Human Resource Management
- Forecasting Demand and Cultural Diversity
- Job Analysis and Selection
- Compensation and Benefits
- Personal and Professional Development
- Employee Performance Appraisal
- Human Resource Legislations
- Employee Motivation
- Motivation Theories
- Employee Motivation Strategies
- Team Development and Team Work
- Module Handouts- HR Management
- Additional Study Materials – HR Management
- Reference Book- HR Management
- ADMINISTRATIVE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Administrative Human Resource
- Motivation Theories and Strategies
- Individual Behaviour
- Team and Group Behaviour
- Team Building
- Informal Organisations
- Technology at Workplace
- Workplace Violence and Stressed Employees
- Organisational Productivity and Quality Improvement
- Job Enrichment and Challenges in Job Design
- Leadership Essentials
- Employee Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Communication at Workplace
- Managing Conflict and Change at Workplace
- Participation and Communication_1
- International Human Resource Management
- Module Handouts- Administrative Human Resource
- Additional Study Materials- Administrative Human Resource
- Mock Exam: HR and Leadership Management
- Exam: HR and Leadership Management
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 27, 2018