Graduate Diploma in Business online
- 100% online, no on-campus commitments
- The ideal pathway to your MBA
- Complete 8 units in 16 months, part-time
- Flexible learning structure
- Duration: 16 months, part-time
- Advanced standing: Call us to see if you qualify
- Study periods: January, March, April, July, August, October
- Fees: $2590 per unit
- Units: 8
- Delivery mode: Online
Study your Graduate Diploma in Business online
Southern Cross University Online’s Graduate Diploma in Business is a great way to prepare yourself for success in the face of an uncertain future. You’ll study global business, entrepreneurship, marketing, corporate governance, project management, finance, managing people, information systems, strategy and case analysis. The online Graduate Diploma in Business is also a pathway into Southern Cross University Online’s Master of Business Administration (MBA). If you choose to continue your business study you’ll receive advanced standing towards your masters – saving you time so you can focus on your next big career move.
- 100% online and flexible – complete the eight units in 16 months part-time, or skip a study period if life or work demands your full attention.
- Student success support – from inquiry to graduation, we are there for you.
- Networked for success – meet your future colleagues and collaborators.
- Demonstrated professional standing – either a Bachelor’s degree (or a similar qualification) from a university or have other experience that we regard as equivalent to a degree.
- Be proficient in English.
What you will study
To get a Graduate Diploma in Business online, you need to complete all of the following eight units (from SCU Online’s MBA):
- Accounting for Managers
- Management Communication
- Organizational Behaviour
- Economics and Quantitative Analysis
- Global Business
- Project Management Principles
- The Positive Leader
Pathway to MBA
Upon finishing your Graduate Diploma in Business, if you want to take your study even further and gain an industry-recognized Masters degree, you can apply for Southern Cross University’s online Master of Business Administration (MBA) and receive advanced standing for the units you have completed.
Talk to your Enrolment Advisor to make sure you’ll meet the qualification requirements every step of the way – if you choose to study your Master of Business Administration.
“One of the great things about the SCU course is almost immediately, a number of things that I learned I was able to apply directly at work. It gave me the opportunity to build on the skills I already had without having to leave the workplace.”
Paul Betts, online MBA graduate