ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Department of Systems and Industrial Engineering offers a graduate-level Certificate in Systems Engineering. Systems Engineering blends engineering, systems thinking, and management topics. This certificate is a 12 credit hour program.
Systems Engineering classes are offered completely online. Instructors use a variety of state-of-the-art instructional tools that allow students to pursue the Systems Engineering certificate from anywhere they can access the Internet.
- SYE 6005 - Introduction to Systems Engineering
- SYE 6010 - Project Management Processes
- SYE 6020 - System Architecture
- SYE 6025 - Engineering Economic Analysis
Program Total (12 Credit Hours)
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly.
- Resume/Vita - (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Statement of Purpose - (Can be sent electronically through the online application)
See 13 more programs offered by Kennesaw State University »
Last updated April 29, 2019
This course is
Graduate Tuition fee for 1 credit hour: $383.00. Other fees may apply.